Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Pedal board - complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
WTB a complete pedal board, with the clutch pedal stop, accelerator pedal stop, and the two mounting pieces. Shipped to 38363 Thanks!
T914X
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 24 2020, 08:58 AM) *

WTB a complete pedal board, with the clutch pedal stop, accelerator pedal stop, and the two mounting pieces. Shipped to 38363 Thanks!

Id contact bruce stone. Hes on facebook, unsure if he is on here, but i assume he is. Hes in the 914 group. He restores the pedal assemblies. I bet he would have one.
914werke
Perry does it matter if its a pressboard or plywood one? Available here: ASSEMBLY

smile.gif
bdstone914
@IronHillRestorations

I have several boards with stops. I have to check on the mounting hardware.
bdstone914
@T914X

Id contact bruce stone. Hes on facebook, unsure if he is on here, but i assume he is. Hes in the 914 group. He restores the pedal assemblies. I bet he would have one.
[/quote]

Hi, I am here too. bye1.gif
Beakster
I do need to get this done in the future so What Do your charge to restore one ?? Is it cheaper to send it to you to Restore or just Buy a New refurbished one from you ..
Thanks ... Bruce beerchug.gif
IronHillRestorations
Thanks for the replies. Garold is checking this evening (he's closest) and if he doesn't have what we need, I'll hit ya up!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.