Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Braking it appart
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
daytona
Hi all,
I have three parts 914s that I finally decided to brake them apart to finance another project. I think two are 73s and one is a 72. The 72 has a tittle. The yellow 73 has fiberglass GT flares.
I believe all three have 1.7L engines, suspension, steering, glass, doors, gas tanks, electrical parts, rust, etc... Floors and rockers are rotted out on all three. Let me know if you need anything. Fist one up is a 73? silver one that has 916 front and rear bumpers. This one still has the fuel injection.
Since price is required I'll say $500 for the engine plus shipping (I can put it on a pallet) or you can pick it up. Sorry, I can't get the photos to post correctly.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Beakster
Looking for a Pair of All Red Tail light Lens ..
porsche914_73
Are you parting the body for parts as well?
daytona
Porsche914_73.
Yes, I am cutting up the body. Let me know what you need and I'll check if it is usable.

Beakster,
There are a couple of tail lights there but I don't think they are perfect, but they may be good driver quality. I'll dig them out and post a photo.
Retroracer
Hey. if the tachs are a) chrome dot and b) the bezels and glad are in good condition, I'd be interested in them as cores. Can you possibly post some photos?

- Tony
flmont
I would like the front panel where the bumpers bolt up to if thst is at all possible,.? Thanks frank
targa72e
I could use a front right (drivers) cut with fender headlight bucket and front to latch area. Let me know if that is possible.

thanks,

john
daytona
QUOTE(Retroracer @ Aug 26 2020, 07:49 PM) *

Hey. if the tachs are a) chrome dot and b) the bezels and glad are in good condition, I'd be interested in them as cores. Can you possibly post some photos?
- Tony

Hi Tony,
Here are some photos of a tach part # 914 641 302 10. I can't read the date code, but it came out of a 72 or 73 914. How about $75 + actual shipping.
Bill.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

daytona
QUOTE(flmont @ Aug 26 2020, 07:57 PM) *

I would like the front panel where the bumpers bolt up to if thst is at all possible,.? Thanks frank

Hi Frank,
Is this the panel that you are referring to?
Bill.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

daytona
QUOTE(targa72e @ Aug 27 2020, 12:20 AM) *

I could use a front right (drivers) cut with fender headlight bucket and front to latch area. Let me know if that is possible.

thanks,
john

Hi John,
I looked at the driver's side front corner. The only portion of it that looks ok in my opinion, is the head light bucket area. The fender is rusted and dented. That panel may be ok in one of the other parts cars, but I have not started on them yet. This one is no good. Sorry.
Bill.
buck toenges
Don't know if you want to do this but I could use a front windshield. Do you also have a decent front bumper rubber top?

Buck
daytona
QUOTE(Beakster @ Aug 26 2020, 07:06 PM) *

Hi Beakster,
I have these tail lenses. Not perfect by any means. But a good cleaning will make them good drivers. $40 + shipping for both. Let me know.
Bill.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
daytona
QUOTE(buck toenges @ Aug 27 2020, 03:31 PM) *

Don't know if you want to do this but I could use a front windshield. Do you also have a decent front bumper rubber top?
Buck

Hi Buck,
I am sure that between the three parts cars one has to have a good windshield. The issue is shipping it. I have no idea how to ship a windshield, so it will arrive in one piece, and it wont cost a fortune to ship.
One of the cars does have a front bumper top, but I can't get to it now. If you are in a hurry for it I can't help you, but if you can wait a bit, maybe next week I can get to it.
Bill.
buck toenges
If you can figure it out I can wait.
Beakster
QUOTE(daytona @ Aug 27 2020, 02:54 PM) *

Hi Beakster,
I have these tail lenses. Not perfect by any means. But a good cleaning will make them good drivers. $40 + shipping for both. Let me know.
Bill.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Sent PM ..
flmont
yes that's the panel I need.Thanks
daytona
QUOTE(flmont @ Aug 27 2020, 11:51 PM) *

yes that's the panel I need.Thanks

Frank,
Can you indicate where you need the cuts to be.
Bill.
frostyf
Hi Bill,
I need to find some clip sections for my 73. Primary area is the bottom of the left front fender ahead of the drivers door, small part of the left engine tray area, and part of the trailing edge of the spare wheel well/frunk area. Can I send you some photos and see what you think? Also wondered if you've got any 2.0l heat exchangers?
Thanks, Nick

QUOTE(daytona @ Aug 26 2020, 09:38 PM) *

Hi all,
I have three parts 914s that I finally decided to brake them apart to finance another project. I think two are 73s and one is a 72. The 72 has a
tittle. The yellow 73 has fiberglass GT flares.
I believe all three have 1.7L engines, suspension, steering, glass, doors, gas tanks, electrical parts, rust, etc... Floors and rockers are rotted out on all three. Let me know if you need anything. Fist one up is a 73? silver one that has 916 front and rear bumpers. This one still has the fuel injection.
Since price is required I'll say $500 for the engine plus shipping (I can put it on a pallet) or you can pick it up. Sorry, I can't get the photos to post correctly.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

bandjoey
Spare Tire Hold down Plate and Screw??
IronHillRestorations
Very small potatoes, but I could use a set of all 6 of the bolts, spacers, and nylon washers for the seat belt mounts. One below the coat hook, one on the long, and then one on the tunnel, both sides.
daytona
frostyf,
Yes, send photos. I sent you a PM with email address.
Bill.
daytona
bandjoey,
sorry I don't have the tire hold down plate and screw on this car. Maybe the next one I brake apart.

IronHill,
I may have the bolts and spacers you are looking for. I'll check later today and let you know. By the way, there are no small potatoes in car restoration. Every small part counts.
AAZCD
Do you have a passenger (rt) side outer door handle available? Is there a dual carburetor set-up for a 1.7L among the parts? Thanks.
euro911
Post all the VINs here, or better yet, enter them into the VIN database as being destroyed. Thanks.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94572
daytona
QUOTE(AAZCD @ Aug 29 2020, 11:30 PM) *

Do you have a passenger (rt) side outer door handle available? Is there a dual carburetor set-up for a 1.7L among the parts? Thanks.

Hi AAZCD,
I am not sure if I have the right hand door outer handle I will check tomorrow morning and let you know.
Bill.
mwpacheco
QUOTE(daytona @ Aug 27 2020, 02:54 PM) *

Hi Beakster,
Bill.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I would like to buy the taillights if you still have some! I mostly need the drivers side housing but if you have complete set that would be great!
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(daytona @ Aug 29 2020, 05:25 AM) *

IronHill,
I may have the bolts and spacers you are looking for. I'll check later today and let you know. By the way, there are no small potatoes in car restoration. Every small part counts.

@daytona PM sent
warrenoliver
Looking for a good used passenger door handle
seanpaulmc
Looking for a front suspension crossmember to use for body dolly. Okay it is a little rough as long as the hole locations are true.

Thanks,
Sean
Literati914
I need the front trunk floor, sheet metal - to patch where the A/C condenser is typically located. I can send a picture for specifics if need be, LMK. Thanks.
914outlaw
@daytona Do you have both driver and passenger side seat brackets? Also need a driver side door handle.
Costa05
Need rear trunk lower latch piece. The one that the locking push button goes into. Also a seat belt latch/release that is in good shape.

Rich
Galen
Do you still have the 916 front and rear bumpers off the silver 73? Also, what are the chances of you being able to salvage the flares?

Thanks!

Galen
Sea Rooster
How about drivers door rear view mirror? Have any?
daytona
Hi All,
I think I responded to every message I received. Sorry for the delay in responding but I have been away for work.
I am back now, Let me know if I have not responded to your message.
Thanks to all that have asked about parts.
Bill.
buck toenges
did you find a front bumper top in decent condition?

Thanks,
Buck
AzGuy238
Do you have a passenger seat with mounting/sliding/tilting hardware for recovering?
daytona
Hi AzGuy238,
Sent you a PM on the seats.
Bill.
draganc
Do you have a late year glove compartment insert - in clean no mouse damage condition?
brant
Hi Bill,

I have the aftermarket "porsche" rear reflector on the panel between the rear tail lights.
it was (PO) installed by drilling big holes into the metal panel between the lights.

I'm wondering if one of the cars might have that metal panel between the tail lights (where the stock rear trunk release would mount)

I'm guessing shipping is a big pain in the butt...
but wonder if you have one of those panels available.

I'm guessing cut into the tail light area?
not sure exactly where to cut... but figure that a few inches extra is better than a few inches not enough

brant
daytona
Hi Brant,
I do have the panel you need.
Sending you a PM.
Bill.
Beat71
I'm looking for the engine cooling flaps and linkage for a 1.7L- let me know if you have anything. Thanks.
daytona
Hi Beat71,
I may have what you need, but I am away traveling and will not be back until next weekend. I can let you know then.
Bill.
mbseto
Looking for a decent heater tube if one is accessible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.