Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: ConpleteNothingMissing Center ConsoleSOLD SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
Complete (and I mean complete) including little screws, etc. Perfect I say although it is years old - no marks, no cuts, etc. Includes correct heater lever assembly, all gauges present and works (I dare say, also the clock!). Please ask if you doubt the completeness.
(not included is shift lever which was not included in the original listings).

Paypal, plus shipping, high shipping dollars to make sure nothing is broken.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
edrotol
QUOTE(edrotol @ Aug 28 2020, 12:46 PM) *

Complete (and I mean complete) including little screws, etc. Perfect I say although it is years old - no marks, no cuts, etc. Includes correct heater lever assembly, all gauges present and works (I dare say, also the clock!). Please ask if you doubt the completeness.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

fiacra
PM sent, but your posting doesn't include a price.....

EDIT: just found out the asking price of 800 plus shipping. To much for my budget so I yield to whoever else is interested. Good luck!!!
edrotol

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Sorry for the mixup everyone. I always have problems with attachments I will try later but the price is $799 plus shipping and I mean it includes everything that comes with a console except the shifter and knob. It is a steal. Thanks again.,
euro911
Yeah, $800. is more than my budget can handle dry.gif

Oh, wait ... it's only $799. !!! piratenanner.gif

laugh.gif
thelogo
QUOTE(edrotol @ Aug 28 2020, 02:08 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Sorry for the mixup everyone. I always have problems with attachments I will try later but the price is $799 plus shipping and I mean it includes everything that comes with a console except the shifter and knob. It is a steal. Thanks again.,

Well if the guy selling it says ita a real steal then
It must be .wtf man chair.gif
AzGuy238
So, is it still available? If it is, how can I pm you?
edrotol
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Sep 7 2020, 01:30 PM) *

So, is it still available? If it is, how can I pm you?

No longer available. Thanks.
nditiz1
Out of curiosity, did you get $799?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.