Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: windshield wiper linkage- whole unit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
a few weeks back the wiper linkage, specifically one of the rivers that hold the small arm on the passenger side came apart. i am going to try and pull this today to get a better look , if anyone has a super nice/ mint assembly they want to part with, let me know. there are a few on line on ebay of various conditions but i hate buying from seller that can’t verify condition and function.

also thought i found new but it was for 911 & 924’s - is there a possibility of those fitting the 914?

Thanks
Freezin 914
I am pretty sure I have one or two in storage... I can look for you today.
bdstone914
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Aug 30 2020, 08:43 AM) *

a few weeks back the wiper linkage, specifically one of the rivers that hold the small arm on the passenger side came apart. i am going to try and pull this today to get a better look , if anyone has a super nice/ mint assembly they want to part with, let me know. there are a few on line on ebay of various conditions but i hate buying from seller that can’t verify condition and function.

also thought i found new but it was for 911 & 924’s - is there a possibility of those fitting the 914?

Thanks

No 911 and 924 linkages are different. They might fit but will require mods.
I have many wiper racks. I will go thru them to find a nice one. I know the cross tube can be repkated but not sure of the linkage parts as they are electrically isolaed by the bushings.
Bruce
Al Meredith
Phil, I have 5 of them, read my PM AL
Literati914
I could use one also - after Phil gets taken care of first, of course.

DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Aug 30 2020, 01:56 PM) *

Phil, I have 5 of them, read my PM AL
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Aug 30 2020, 03:00 PM) *

I could use one also - after Phil gets taken care of first, of course.

Al, PM sent..

Everyone, thanks for the quick responses. checking will Al on his first, as we are not far away from each other and if parts check out we might be able to save on shipping.

Bruce, as always you know the answer to all my questions and have the parts too. i am going to check first with Al, but will keep in touch.

Freezin, thanks for the offer , looks like more than one of us need this! i am checking with Al first due to our proximity.

Litersti914,
go ahead and work something out here with any of these guys, there are plenty to get us taken care of. !
Phil

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.