Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914/6 and 911 rear rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hcdmueller
1ea set of 914/6 solid rear rotors, brand new, sitting on my shelf.

1ea set of 911 vented rear rotors. 901-352-041-14-M294, still in the original boxes with receipt.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers.

$100 a set + shipping.
hcdmueller
914/6 rotors
Montreal914
What's the brand?
hcdmueller
Sebro. They list for $90ish a rotor new on Pelican.
mepstein
I’ll take the 911 vented rotors
hcdmueller
911 rotors pending
JOEPROPER
That's a good deal for the 914-6 rear rotors if you are doing a 5 lug conversion. This is what I used, but you need to machine them down to fit. Still cheaper to do this than to buy new 4 luggers and get them machined. Worked great for me. Good luck.
914forme
2nd in line ifor the 911 rotors if Mark flacks out, laugh.gif Like that will happen
mepstein
QUOTE(914forme @ Aug 31 2020, 10:51 PM) *

2nd in line ifor the 911 rotors if Mark flacks out, laugh.gif Like that will happen

Sorry but I have plans for them.
Still trying to find my rear M calipers to see if they are spaced or non spaced so I can make up my mind on the 914-6 rotors.
914forme
@mepstein Mark, I understand, this is a darn good deal. Are you sure you did not sell me your M calipers and send them to PMB so they could come back plated to match my Alpha fronts, they are so pretty it is almost a shame to put them on the car and drive them.

You did sell me a set of vented rear M calipers a while back.
gcrotvik
PM sent for 914/6 rear rotors.
bdstone914
@mepstein

Sorry but I have plans for them.
Still trying to find my rear M calipers to see if they are spaced or non spaced so I can make up my mind on the 914-6 rotors.
[/quote]

If you find your M calipers and need spacers I have some. Maybe the bolts too. My choice is to drill out the calipers to take a standard 8mm bolt.
bdstone914
@914forme

I have a pair of NOS Zimmerman 911 vented rear rotors. They are 20mm thick. Have to check the OD as there are two sizes. Will sell for the same price but shipping is from California.
Bruce
gcrotvik
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 30 2020, 04:53 PM) *

I’ll take the 911 vented rotors

Hey Mark,

Are you interested in the 914/6 rotors also?

Greg
hcdmueller
Mepstein took the calipers and both sets of rotors. I appreciate the interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.