Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Race Cars For Sale (and a 911)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dgale914
I'm up to 6 track cars and am getting overwhelmed with upkeep, space constraints, and other expenses associated with each car. I haven't decided which will go first so the level of interest from prospective buyers may help dictate the order. If interested in any of the Porsches below, shoot me a note and then we can talk.

Car 1 - 76 911 with 993 custom race body. 3.4L twin plug single turbo, 435 RWHP, Electromotive ignition, JRZ coilovers, GBox G-50 trans with 997 Cup LSD and custom gearing, Aeromotion wing, Big Reds, Fire system, Fuel Safe, new spare fenders, nose, and rear bumper. You can view the car in action starting at 15:10 into this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGURRMK_6-4&t=1223s

Well built car and was the GT2 Championship car for POC in 2007 & 2008! Featured in a multi-page 2009 Porsche Excellence Magazine article as the 'Killer Bee'. Car originally built by John Simone and raced within POC by John Payne. $45K

Car 2 - 74 Group 5 box flared 914-6. 3.5L twin plug with 50mm PMO carbs. Roughly 350hp at crank, Electromotive ignition, 915 trans with cooler, ZF LSD, WEVO side shift tail housing, WEVO shifter, Big Red brakes, 18" wheels, APR carbon wing, and a lot of other typical goodies for a full race prep'd car. Car was developed and tuned by Kevin Roush at GAS in Upland CA. A very refined car that will beat most GT3RS 911s around track! $50K invested in motor and transmission alone.(with receipts) $20K Roller, $40K complete car.

Car 3 - Early 70's 914 full tube chassis water cooled car with Sheridan body. (1 piece front, 1 piece rear, non-operable doors) This car is a one off design with the passenger side of the driving compartment being a separate compartment with a fuel cell inside. Open cockpit single seat set up for a water cooled Chevy V8. Car has Wilwood wide 5 front stock car hubs, Coleman Racing rotors and calipers, Wilwood pedals & masters, Boxster S 6 speed, 930 Turbo axles, 914-6 hubs & stub axles, custom billet Porsche 5 lug to Wide 5 stock car adapters, Kennedy Engineering engine adapter and clutch, QA1 double adjustable coilovers front and rear, Accusump, etc. This is a very serious car designed and built by some 'good ol stock car boys' in the south! Motor selection is optional. I have an all roller and all aluminum Bill Mitchell 'Motown' small block 427 or a cast iron block with aluminum head 327 for the car. Or, you could toss an LS motor in it with a different adapter plate from Kennedy. Motor and trans mounts were recently custom fabricated, powder coated, and are ready to install with powertrain. Shift mechanism is the Boxster S cable system. $20K roller with Boxter 6 speed. $33K with 427, $28K with 327.

Car 4 - This one is easy...... 1975 914 - Gutted, acid dipped, 8-point caged, blasted, and powder coated(entire chassis) with quarter panels cut out for use with full fiberglass quarters. This is a project but I have 911 front suspension and brakes, boxed rear trailing arms, new AASE full front and rear quarter panels, new Getty front and rear deck lids, 916 front and rear bumpers, Fuch wheels, and a pile of other parts to build this car. If interested for a street toy that needs an interior and other trim, I also have a 1975 2.0L 914 parts car that can be negotiated as part of the sale. $13K

See google drive below for a few pics. I can post more later this week. If interested in any of these, send me a PM. Cars are all in Granite Bay CA. (20 min east of Sacramento)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16M0...hRy?usp=sharing

Doug
TrackMasters Racing
dgale914
Bump! These are nice cars with lots of nice components! Let's talk if you are interested in any.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.