Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do you want to do with your life? I wanna Blog!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ahycaramba
Hey All aktion035.gif , what ever happen to the Blogs section of 914world? I have been trying to start a blog but to no avail. I don't know if its just because i'm running OS X system or should i be using windows. Dates of last posted making me think it is no longer used. Any ideas? idea.gif

Click to view attachment

I wanna drive my 914!!!

Thanks Al.
tvdinnerbythepool
This is a cool idea! I'd be interested too if we could have this option.
ConeDodger
I think the admins shut off blog feature a few years ago. People weren’t being nice...
Mueller
I can access my blog here: Blog of Mueller
SirAndy
I haven't looked at the blog code in years, probably broken by now.
blink.gif
ahycaramba
Maybe Admin can chime in as to why one can't start a blog. Who would be in charge of blogging? confused24.gif

Thanks
Al
ndfrigi
QUOTE(ahycaramba @ Sep 3 2020, 06:32 PM) *

Maybe Admin can chime in as to why one can't start a blog. Who would be in charge of blogging? confused24.gif

Thanks
Al

Buddy Al, sirAndy is the man!
ahycaramba
Thanks for the 411 Noel. Hopefully they can start it up again. popcorn[1].gif
Gint
@ahycaramba Click on the 'My Blog' link at the top and blog away.

Click to view attachment
ahycaramba
Thanks Mike for trying to help with blogging. Seems like my screen differs from yours. No worries I can alway post on the garage.

Thanks
Al.
Gint
It's probably only because I have one created. Click that 'Blogs' link way up at the top right (I see it there in your screen shot) and see if you can create one.
AZBanks
Click on "My Controls" and you should see an option to create a blog in the list on the left.

I clicked on that link and got a blank/white screen.
Steve
I've been blogging for years. Check the link in my signature
VaccaRabite
Creating a progress thread in the garage will get you a lot more views and help when you get stuck.

Zach
ahycaramba
Ok, I think I tried everything possible to blog. Link to create a blog opens up to a blank white screen. Unable to write or post anything. It just wasn’t meant to be. I’ll go with Zach's suggestions and post in garage. Thanks to all who tried and commented.

Remember if you like my post don’t forget to like and subscribe. lol-2.gif
Signing out.
Al
Gint
It would appear that a new blog cannot be created, but the existing blogs still work fine. idea.gif
bandjoey
What's a Blog? Do I need one?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 14 2020, 10:58 PM) *

What's a Blog? Do I need one?

If you don't know what it is, you don't need it.

A blog is a place to post crap that no one can respond to.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.