Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 6x15 rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
andrewck
Sadly the 6x15 cookie cutters that came with my car are not straight and are going to cost $600+ to refinish. Didn't seem worth it to me, so looking for another set.

Doesn't have to look pretty, just be straight. Got a set of 2 phone dials? Mismatching pairs? Curb rash? Dirty, clean, found in a dumpster? I'm open to it all

Looking for 5 lug, 6x15. Located in Denver, CO so always nice to do local if possible. Thanks in advance

Andrew
Racer
QUOTE(andrewck @ Aug 31 2020, 10:55 PM) *

Sadly the 6x15 cookie cutters that came with my car are not straight and are going to cost $600+ to refinish. Didn't seem worth it to me, so looking for another set.

Doesn't have to look pretty, just be straight. Could be 2 mismatching pairs, a curb rash set, dirty, clean, whatever.

Looking for 5 lug, 6x15. Located in Denver, CO so always nice to do local if possible. Thanks in advance

Andrew

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...5&hl=cookie
mb911
I have a set of 4 that could use a refinish but they were straight when removed.

Let me know if you're interested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.