Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Items for sale post 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Krieger
Here are my rules:
1. $14 minimum order not including shipping. Combine with my other posts Sorry I need to make it worth my time too
2. I am recovering from a knee surgery and I might not be as fast as I normally would be shipping.
I have a good amount of parts to sell. Almost everything I have will fit in flat rate boxes. I have a dozen now, BUT they have been scarce in my city.
3. The prices I have listed do not include shipping. Small $8, Medium $15, Large $21

Chrome is good on shifters. One shifter sold
The thread on the three couplers are good, one sold
914 Rubber, three parts:
1. Shift knob is new and unmounted 911 patern, but shift diagram looks like it has a bubble
2. Shift boot new- sold
3. Windshield/dash seal new unopened sold
Red bushing for side shifter are brand new, sold
Carbon shifter from mini is too big for 914. ID is a few hairs over 15mm and has three set screws at the base with a collar that covers them
Shift brackets both sold

Click to view attachment
Krieger
Vent controls,
Some pitting on chrome $50

Click to view attachment
Krieger

Click to view attachment
Krieger
More

Bosch fuel injection relay 0332514103, it works. Good spare $20
Porsche 911 hard fuel line for 65-73 911 (90110805106) $85
Brake pads new, semi metallic, M caliper size, unknown brand $15
Taco plate wire holder $5
Bolt for Relay board cover $5
Steering shaft $5
Decel valve. Holds vacuum and allows bypass. $20 Bosch # 0 280 160 122. Does not have mounting bracket but otherwise looks identicle

Click to view attachment
Literati914
Can someone confirm the "tail shifters" would NOT work with a side shifter trannys ? I thought they were universal.. anyone?

screenguy914
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Sep 1 2020, 11:11 PM) *

Can someone confirm the "tail shifters" would NOT work with a side shifter trannys ? I thought they were universal.. anyone?

The tail shifters shown use a ball socket connection to the shift tube, similar to 901 and 915 Porsche gearboxes, both tail shifters.

Shifters for side shift 901 gearboxes use a nut and bolt connection to the shift tube.

rjames
QUOTE(Krieger @ Sep 1 2020, 08:51 PM) *

More

Bosch fuel injection relay 0332514103, it works. Good spare $20
Porsche 911 hard fuel line for 65-73 911 (90110805106) $85
Brake pads new, semi metallic, M caliper size, unknown brand $15
Taco plate wire holder $5
Bolt for Relay board cover $5
Steering shaft $5

Click to view attachment

How much for the decel valve?
Krieger
Decel valve 20$
Krieger
Close up of shift knob.

Click to view attachment
rjames
QUOTE(Krieger @ Sep 2 2020, 08:02 AM) *

Decel valve 20$

I'll take the decel valve.
Sending a PM....
Krieger
icon_bump.gif
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Krieger @ Sep 1 2020, 04:54 PM) *

Here are my rules:
1. $14 minimum order not including shipping. Combine with my other posts Sorry I need to make it worth my time too
2. I am recovering from a knee surgery and I might not be as fast as I normally would be shipping.
I have a good amount of parts to sell. Almost everything I have will fit in flat rate boxes. I have a dozen now, BUT they have been scarce in my city.
3. The prices I have listed do not include shipping. Small $8, Medium $15, Large $21

Chrome is good on shifters. One shifter sold
The thread on the three couplers are good, one sold
914 Rubber, three parts:
1. Shift knob is new and unmounted 911 patern, but shift diagram looks like it has a bubble
2. Shift boot new- sold
3. Windshield/dash seal new unopened sold
Red bushing for side shifter are brand new, sold
Carbon shifter from mini is too big for 914. ID is a few hairs over 15mm and has three set screws at the base with a collar that covers them
Shift brackets both sold

Click to view attachment

@Krieger If the white plastic cover for tailshift linkage is available, I'll take it
Krieger
Yes it is. I sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.