Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS lugs, caps, and center caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jett
Bought some interesting NOS parts... looks like lugs had a chrome head.
Woodside914
Nice! Those can be hard to find sometimes - YHM
davep
Can you provide more detailed photos with the part #'s. Then I can add to the Parts Vault.
sixnotfour
thin or wide flange ?
Jett
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 1 2020, 09:04 PM) *

thin or wide flange ?

thin sad.gif
914Sixer
Chrome heads make for interesting conversation. I certainly have found them both ways. Clear zinc and chrome. What is the date on the factory labels? That will indicate possibly when a change was made.
Jett
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 2 2020, 10:34 AM) *

Chrome heads make for interesting conversation. I certainly have found them both ways. Clear zinc and chrome. What is the date on the factory labels? That will indicate possibly when a change was made.

I’ll check, but I assume Chrome are early and plated late? Any guesses? It is common for manufacturers to cost optimize smile.gif
Jett
QUOTE(Jett @ Sep 2 2020, 04:12 PM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 2 2020, 10:34 AM) *

I’ll check, but I assume Chrome are early and plated late? Any guesses? It is common for manufacturers to cost optimize smile.gif

The lug boxes were dated 1996.

Ran the number on Sunset ... don’t know if this is one or four ~$20.00

https://www.sunsetporscheparts.com/oem-part...rew-91436131502
914Sixer
Price should be for one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.