Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Bursch Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
trick-e
Anyone have one to sell?
mepstein
For a little more you can get a stainless steel muffler that will last a lifetime vs a Bursch that’s burns off the paint on the first drive and isn’t usually good for more than a couple years. I have side and rear exit.
jim_hoyland
:agree

The SS model will save you money in the long run. It's gonna outlive three Bursches. I
mtn flyr
I have one with a couple hours on it. PM if your interested
trick-e
QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Sep 2 2020, 11:29 PM) *

I have one with a couple hours on it. PM if your interested

PM sent
AzGuy238
I'm also looking for a Bursch exhaust for my 1974 2.0. Please let me know if you have one or know where one might be.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Sep 7 2020, 03:20 PM) *

I'm also looking for a Bursch exhaust for my 1974 2.0. Please let me know if you have one or know where one might be.

I have one off a 73 2.0 but it’s rusty, nothing through. if you want it up to you. I would sell it cheap.
AzGuy238
Rusty can probably we fixed with paint....can you send a picture of it? Any idea of what it would cost to ship to me at 77316 Montgomery TX? Thanks, Wayne
rhodyguy
The muffler is easily replaced. If on a budget, that might be your best option.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Sep 8 2020, 03:01 PM) *

Rusty can probably we fixed with paint....can you send a picture of it? Any idea of what it would cost to ship to me at 77316 Montgomery TX? Thanks, Wayne

Sorry, went looking for it, turns out went with a parts car I sold recently.
pneuhyde
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Sep 7 2020, 01:20 PM) *

I have one in my storage that I bought used a few years ago, but have never used it myself as I now have 1.7 SSI's.
I believe I will be going to my storage this weekend (5 hr's round trip) so will grab it and snap a few pics to send to you. thinking $ 150 plus shipping ?

Steve
trick-e
QUOTE(pneuhyde @ Sep 10 2020, 12:30 AM) *

QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Sep 7 2020, 01:20 PM) *

I have one in my storage that I bought used a few years ago, but have never used it myself as I now have 1.7 SSI's.
I believe I will be going to my storage this weekend (5 hr's round trip) so will grab it and snap a few pics to send to you. thinking $ 150 plus shipping ?

Steve

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.