I have most of a 2.0 liter race engine that came with a SCCA GT 3 914 race car I recently bought. The car/engine combination was apparently pretty potent in its day with multiple National wins and a couple Runoffs appearances. Here’s what I have:
Crankshaft: We don’t know the origin but I was told by the PO that it was “prepped” and “ready to go”. I measured the main journals at 2.3511” and rods at 1.9581”.SOLD
Carrillo connecting rods SOLD
Heads: Casting #039.101.371A, 44mm int and 38mm exh valves, Ti retainers, dual springs, ported, 3 bolt manifolds
Carbs: Solex 40-PII-4 with big venturis and jets, multiple air horns
Clutch: Lightened flywheel (8.4 lbs) and lightened copper faced pressure plate (6.2 lbs)
Also included: 3 engine cases, 3 Melling oil pumps, 2 sets headers, 4 cylinders, 2 sets of lifters, rocker arm assemblies & 4 spare rockers, 5 pushrods, Bosch distributor, fan and 2 housings, 2 deep sumps, misc sets of NOS bearings, hardware and sheetmetal; NO cam or pistons.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=760
006]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment