Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling Mr Dick your kids calling
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Just checking how the trip is going? You made it to Ottertail yet? Your house is OK incase you heard about the big storms. The ool is clean still no "P" in your ool wink.gif
rick 918-S
Hey Dad! check your PM. I sent you my phone number.
spare time toys
Im not sure that would help. He takes the cell phone but doesnt turn it on screwy.gif Im just trying to get him to take some photos of Grandpa Cs' field of old cars over by Ottertail if they still have them. Im going to have to mail the tool up to you. I got called into work and didnt get it to them before they got out of town. I gave him a list of things to get photos of on your car when he comes past.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jul 13 2005, 03:16 AM)
Im not sure that would help. He takes the cell phone but doesnt turn it on screwy.gif Im just trying to get him to take some photos of Grandpa Cs' field of old cars over by Ottertail if they still have them. Im going to have to mail the tool up to you. I got called into work and didnt get it to them before they got out of town. I gave him a list of things to get photos of on your car when he comes past.

Oh that's funny! laugh.gif Turn yer phone on dude! lol2.gif Well I pm'ed him my number incase he wants to call me and stop by to see the Alien before "The Big Auto-topsy" Do you still have my address?

unsure.gif Old cars? me likes old cars... wub.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
spare time toys
Yep still have it. You would love Grandpa Cs' place. Stuff from model As' up to late 60s' when ever they got a new car they just drove the old one out into the field and shut it off. Most of them still had the keys in them. A couple of years ago I tried to get an old Nash business coupe or an A out of there but they would not do it sad.gif When he died the family decided to keep the colection together mad.gif He had probably a hundred old threshing mechienes and a ton of tractors as well as the cars. I have a video from a couple of years ago Il try to find and send up to you.
spare time toys
Just got off the phone with Dad. They are headed up to some friends in Eagle River and will be coming past your place on Wed. He has your cell number and info on his trip plans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.