Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Home sweet home - Intro
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
si2t3m
Hi All,

Well, old newbie, tough I'd do a intro. I see sigs of the old crowd and new members also.

So, sept 07, after buying a 95 cab taildragger off went the -6 conversion to Wobbletop in Ontario. Didn't take much time to figure out that I had the teener remorse, so, each year, each autumn, i'd contact Walter and inform him that I'd make an offer, if he would ever consider selling it. I did skip a couple of year heck i didn't want to be a PITA and stay on his good side and, have to confess several taildragger had me smiling big time (98 C2S with Supercups, 07 GT3). So fast forward sept 2020. All the planets aligned and a transaction was made. Now I know, if I at least had waited till next year, the gap would of been 14 years instead of 13 smile.gif

So, Ursula is back with me, Can't wait to get it registred back in Quebec and take it out for a drive in the twisties!

I'll have questions for sure, be patient with me, 13 years with no 914 and learning back who is who, who is selling the cool 914 stuff will need a little research and yes, I know how to use that search button!

Cheers!
SO.O.C914er
welcome.png welcome back, 914 is looking good.
DRPHIL914
welcome.png or well should we say "Welcome Back" you left about the time i started hear and got my 914 shortly after that. many still here, some have left and some left for the great 914heaven in the sky unfortunately, many new and a good hand full of young guys getting into the frey!, maybe you could add a few links to old threads of your /6 conversion etc? I saw the post of the previous owner putting her on the trailer to send back too.
Huge changes and additions to what 914rubber is doing and making, and of course Bruce Stone for almost anything you need, and many more! Jerry/SPOKE doing awesome LED tail light and fog light conversions, oh so many fun things to see and do!!! Enjoy and welcome back.

Phil
si2t3m
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Sep 4 2020, 09:33 AM) *

I saw the post of the previous owner putting her on the trailer to send back too.

Phil

See, seems like i'm poor at using the search! Can't even find that post!
ctc911ctc
QUOTE(si2t3m @ Sep 4 2020, 07:49 AM) *

I saw the post of the previous owner putting her on the trailer to send back too.

Phil

Search is Horrible within this forum - search from Google and it will find your thread within 914World. confused24.gif
PanelBilly
Welcome back

Imagine welcome back Kotter theme song playing...
Cairo94507
welcome.png Welcome back. Yeah, it's hard to turn your back on a 914 if you really enjoy driving a car. I have had several 911's and yet my car of choice is the 914. beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
welcome.png

Welcome back! These cars are fun.
ClayPerrine
I figured out a long time ago that 914s are infested with tinworms. When you get bitten by a tinworm, you will forever want another 914. If you sell one, you will always look at other 914s with remorse and longing.

Look at some of the long term members here. Every one of us has had multiple tinworm bites, and we now have multiple 914s.

I am glad you finally got your 914 back. But now the PO will be looking for another one to replace it. biggrin.gif

Welcome back.

Clay
Mark Henry
Well I've met Ursula in person a few times, even had my hands up her skirt at one of the Dr Evil's tranny clinics here at my house. biggrin.gif
Walter rebuilt the transmission around 2013-14.
In fact Ursula is the reason I have a 3.0/6 today. wink.gif

If you're ever going to Toronto I'm 12km north of the 401 at Port Hope.

Sorry to hear Walter's out of the game.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(si2t3m @ Sep 4 2020, 06:49 AM) *

Phil

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...74&st=13380
mb911
Very cool glad to see the car full circle..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.