Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mostly OT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
I'm emptying my wallet of receipts this evening, and came across this one. Filled up my 914 last Friday. I purchased 9.142 gallons of gas at $2.419. w00t.gif Whoa! I never even noticed! Not only does this have 914 content, but it's also a palindrome! I had to share this with you guys, because anyone else I show it to will just think I'm crazy.

Jen
redshift
and the lotto numbers are 09, 14.....

M
Howard
Palindrome? Don't tell Otto!
Jen, the fact that you noticed this is a good indicator you need to get out a bit more biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Howard @ Jul 12 2005, 09:37 PM)
Palindrome? Don't tell Otto!
Jen, the fact that you noticed this is a good indicator you need to get out a bit more biggrin.gif

-zing-

that is quite cool....
not as cool as skline and myself's trip to norcal and back to his driveway - 914.0 miles w00t.gif
Jenny
that's the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the receipt.

Jen
Aaron Cox
BTW - nice dog. snoopy?
Jenny
No, I was slutting myself out to the internet looking for cute puppies. Craigslist had basset hounds for sale. I really want one. And a doxie. And a mastiff. And a rhodesian ridgeback. and....and.... biggrin.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
ill have to snap a pic of my stooges...

2 golden retrievers.... 1 yo and 4yo wink.gif
Jenny
your avatar is having multiple personalities. I liked the orange jumpsuit, personally.

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jenny @ Jul 12 2005, 09:59 PM)
your avatar is having multiple personalities. I liked the orange jumpsuit, personally.

Jen

you didnt see me......
sgomes
hijacked.gif

Hey Jenny. Any chance you were driving in a red honda or something like that on 280 a couple of days ago? It really looked like you but I didn't want to wave since I figured you had no idea who the hell I am. We only met a couple of times at breakfasts.
Jenny
Not I, said the brown cow. I've been happily driving my 914 for almost two weeks!!
It's alright. I know we all look alike. biggrin.gif

I did see an orange 914 buzzing onto the onramp for northbound 85 from Almaden last sunday. I beeped my horn, but he was too busy taking the onramp to notice.

Jen

rick 918-S
Man were a strange crew. While traveling to the WCC "05" I happened to spot this.... Had to photo the dern thang screwy.gif I know.. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.