Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who was/is the Porsche mechanic who will come to you?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
I would like to have a resource in my book for any issues that may present themself on my car. I remember there was a guy who would travel to your house to work on your car. I can't recall his name. OK, got it. It was Tom Amon, Mobile Works West. Had to think about it for a bit.

Thanks,
Michael beerchug.gif
Krieger
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 8 2020, 09:07 AM) *

I would like to have a resource in my book for any issues that may present themself on my car. I remember there was a guy who would travel to your house to work on your car. I can't recall his name. OK, got it. It was Tom Amon, Mobile Works West. Had to think about it for a bit.

Thanks,
Michael beerchug.gif

There was a sponsor for Redwood Region PCA that did. You need to look back at some past monthly region newsletters to find. redwoodpca.org maybe like a year ago. He advertised a number of times.
wes
I called him a few years back for work on my 911 and he didn’t travel as far as Ukiah.Click to view attachment
Krieger
That's the guy! He advertised in Redwood region for years. No experience with him, but if he were bad I think they would have booted him.
Cairo94507
The only problem could be he is in Grass Valley- about 2.5 hours north of me. But I called and left a message to see if he comes to my area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.