Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What we are learning at Summer Camp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
We are learning to paint. The big barn that is.
Before.....
boxstr
After the green goes on...
rick 918-S
Nice work. How many teeners are at camp now?
Jeroen
NICE!!!
redshift
I liked it better before. laugh.gif

sad.gif

M
Bruce Allert
DAMN MAN that's nice. Gotta come out & see it soon.

Wished ya would'a said sumpin I'd have painted it for that 2.0 ya got beerchug.gif even supplied the beer & paint smash.gif

..........b
Allan
So yu skedoolin a dans in thar?
boxstr
Bruce If I would have known.. I still have the 2.0, do you know someone with cement or gravel??
Rich,there are 16 914s behind the green door.
And no we are not skedoolins dans in thar??
CCLINCAMPCOUNSELOR
Porsche Rescue
Damn, I gotta get up there too. I saw the new green but that trim work is ready for HGTV! Or is it Extreme Home Makeover?
redshift
HAH! I guessed 15.

Big 914

M
boxstr
Next to fall victim to the paint roller is the pump house. Pics at 11.
CCLINHGTV
boxstr
Actually the really kewl thing is that the paint used on the barn is all recyled. It is only $25. a five gal bucket. They have a place here in Portland that you drive down and check the colors, dark green, and they roll out the number of buckkets you want and help load it on your rig, and away you go.This compared to $60 for a 5 gal bucket of primer and then $50 for a five gal bucket of paint all from HD.
It think the barn may get white trim cornerboards, you will see what I mean after you see the pump house.
CCLINPAINTINGTHEWORLDMILLERPAINTS
Brando
What time does underwater basket-weaving start craig? biggrin.gif
maf914
That's cool! But did you paint just one side of the barn, like in the first photo? laugh.gif
HarveyH
How did just painting the barn make the vines grow so large? rolleyes.gif
Harvey
stock93
Damn thats a great job.....you painted it so well I cant even see that mustang in the finished pic!!! smile.gif

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.