Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Original Basket Weave Radio Faceplate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nie Zu Alt
For Sale - Price is $75 shipped in the USA.

Original radio faceplate for a Blaupunkt radio. This is in excellent condition and has its original basket weave material still on it. Not rusted, corroded, torn, or bent.

9/11/2020 Update - Searching through my parts stash, I found the retainer that goes with this faceplate. It will now be included in the sale.

Thanks for looking!

Doug

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
This faceplate will only work with the early chrome trim piece that installs from the front (the one with recessed center bar). It is held in place with that trim piece and the 2 inside chrome adjustment knobs not by a screw on nut. Note the size of the 2 round holes they will not tighten down with with normal nuts also the large rectangle opening is too small for pushing through a chrome trim piece.

That being said it is a nice part and hard to find in original condition! Just want to make sure buyer knows what he is getting.

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
@Nie Zu Alt

I have never seen an original made from galvinazed steel.
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 10 2020, 06:33 AM) *

@Nie Zu Alt

I have never seen an original made from galvinazed steel.

Yep! Even the 2 sided tape is original on this face plate.
Nie Zu Alt
Bruce and Mike,

Thanks for adding to the thread so a potential buyer knows exactly what they are getting. I appreciate the help!

I purchased a large collection of parts from a fellow 914'er and many of the parts are just loose and packed in tubs. Sorting it all out has been quite an education!

Thanks again,

Doug
bdstone914
QUOTE(Nie Zu Alt @ Sep 10 2020, 08:49 AM) *

Bruce and Mike,

Thanks for adding to the thread so a potential buyer knows exactly what they are getting. I appreciate the help!

I purchased a large collection of parts from a fellow 914'er and many of the parts are just loose and packed in tubs. Sorting it all out has been quite an education!

Thanks again,

Doug

There is a lot to learn.
I know a lot about 914 parts but still learning.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Nie Zu Alt @ Sep 10 2020, 08:49 AM) *

Bruce and Mike,

Thanks again,

Doug

There is a lot to learn.
I know a lot about 914 parts but still learning.
Nie Zu Alt
9/11/2020 Update

Searching through my parts stash, I found the retainer that goes with this faceplate. It will now be included in the sale.

Thanks!

Doug

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
porbmw
Hi
Will take it!
Please send payment info
Thx
Paul
porbmw
Hi
Will take it!
Please send payment info
Thx
Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.