Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's Waldo? how many parts can you recognize
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ri914
Decided to clean up the 914 area a bit in prep for some major metal work this weekend. Came up with a nice collection of bits and pieces from the midway LS6 conversion.... Might be a nice garage picture for the future.

How many parts can you identify?

Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
all smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 10 2020, 06:35 PM) *

all smile.gif

agree.gif

I can also tell you that you have/had an early tail shifter car.
smile.gif

Root_Werks
Took me a few minutes, but was able to place everything except the two sheet metal pieces. Dunno where on the 914 they go.
914e
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 11 2020, 09:09 AM) *

Took me a few minutes, but was able to place everything except the two sheet metal pieces. Dunno where on the 914 they go.

I don't think the sheet metal scraps are from a 914, if they are, they got out of the factory before the rust was installed.
fiacra
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 10 2020, 06:35 PM) *

all smile.gif

I recognize all the parts that Perry doesn't!
bbrock
QUOTE(914e @ Sep 11 2020, 10:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Sep 11 2020, 09:09 AM) *

I don't think the sheet metal scraps are from a 914, if they are, they got out of the factory before the rust was installed.

The piece with the place turnbuckle "pad" from the fuel tank appears to be from the rear trunk floor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.