Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cincinnati VW-Porsche reunnion...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mbseto
The former website for this is way out of date, but based on info I see here:
https://www.facebook.com/Cincy-VW-Club-251323034936673/

...the VW Porsche Reunion is on this year for Sept. 27 at the usual location, Germania Park. It's generally a good show and swap, anyone planning to go?
914forme
I plan on being there.

FlacaProductions
I wish. We spend time in Batesville, IN - just west of Cincinnati - and that's where my 914 lives. In a normal year, I'd be there....hopefully next year will be normal.
914forme
Bump - after the this weekends swap and show I can not wait to see more people and cars.

If anyone needs any parts drop them in the list, you might get lower cost option and no shipping.

Items I am looking for if some one has them.

WTB: 4 bow Boxster Top Black - glass rear window complete. - I know long shot, but worth a shot.

Anyone in the area convert over to a Spec Boxster and have some Boxster parts sitting around collecting dust?

Look forward to the event.

61 to 74 degrees and slight chance of rain. Oh well it is Ohio don't like the weather wait 15 minutes it will change.
1970 Neun vierzehn
Normally I would attend, but a significant health issue (not the virus) makes it impossible to not only be there but not being able to drive my 914 anymore is forcing me to sell my car after 45+ years of ownership. sad.gif

Paul
Jamie
I am attempting to get Mistress ready to attend, but just found her Optima battery is totally dead. I got no results from Search function, but know this topic was recently discussed. So what battery is in fashion now, and what class of battery is required? confused24.gif Never mind, I just ordered an Odyssey PC 925 from the local Auto Zone, and should be installed in order to attend Saturday. This will be my 914 event of the year since Okteenerfests no longer exist.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Sep 20 2020, 01:18 PM) *

Normally I would attend, but a significant health issue (not the virus) makes it impossible to not only be there but not being able to drive my 914 anymore is forcing me to sell my car after 45+ years of ownership. sad.gif

Paul

sad.gif

Sorry to hear this Paul, but at least you can say you owned a mid engine sports car for 45 years, you must be a lot of good memories and tall tales yet to tell.

Take care.
Baumgardner
QUOTE(mbseto @ Sep 11 2020, 03:09 PM) *

The former website for this is way out of date, but based on info I see here:
https://www.facebook.com/Cincy-VW-Club-251323034936673/

...the VW Porsche Reunion is on this year for Sept. 27 at the usual location, Germania Park. It's generally a good show and swap, anyone planning to go?

I plan to be there...

Michael
Jamie
I'm watching the weather forecasts and it's not looking good, and I don't want to take the chance that Mistress might be driven in rain!
914forme
And Welcome to Ohio, weather as of now sunny and nice, I'll be in to see the cars, Work calls. I have to go to a golf course and tap a few elbows, and I don't golf.

I do drive a mean golf cart! driving.gif
Jamie
Weather forecast is looking much better, and I have the new battery installed, so Mistress and I plan to make the drive. Is there a list of activities and times for event?
brcacti
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Sep 20 2020, 10:18 AM) *

Paul

Sorry to hear you have health issues. That certainly is a long time to have your 914, wondering did you buy it new?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.