Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Heater Guy
I have parted out my Subaru conversion 914.

I have a lot of parts and experience with this conversion. Let me know if you are doing a conversion and need some parts or suggestions.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=761
089]Click to view attachment
finchmunoz
QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Sep 11 2020, 12:01 PM) *

I have parted out my Subaru conversion 914.

I have a lot of parts and experience with this conversion. Let me know if you are doing a conversion and need some parts or suggestions.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=761
089]Click to view attachment

Your shifter - was that for a side shift or tail shift? Or did you swap out the 901 tranny with the suby’s?
Heater Guy
5 speed Subaru
euro911
Prices?
drdamiansmith
Do you have: motor mount, trans mount, cable shifter ?
Robarabian
Second in line for shifter to trans. I have the trans thats converted already.
mgp4591
What axles are you using? If those are up for sale, I'd be interested in looking at what you've got set up and if they're still available. Thanks, Mike.
Heater Guy
QUOTE(drdamiansmith @ Oct 29 2020, 01:03 AM) *

Do you have: motor mount, trans mount, cable shifter ?

I have everything.

The best way to mount the engine is with a modified engine plate and a front cross member. The worst way is with an engine cradle.By using the engine and transmission as structural members, it is stronger and eliminates all obstructions for exhaust and other accessories.
The transmission is also a structural member and supported by a simple rear transmission mount.
Half shafts are from 930 turbo.

Shifter is custom made.

Ran this in SCCA for 6 years with a 2.7 L turbo with 600+ HP 30psi Boost.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=767
174]
mgp4591
Prices please?? blink.gif
Heater Guy
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 1 2020, 01:41 PM) *

What are you building?

Easier to contact me at: Speedpartsglobal@yahoo.com
76-914
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!

2nd item in the Classified rules at the top of the page.
mgp4591
QUOTE(Heater Guy @ Nov 1 2020, 06:21 PM) *

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 1 2020, 01:41 PM) *

What are you building?

Easier to contact me at: Speedpartsglobal@yahoo.com

How are the axles built? Do you use a hybrid Subaru tulip/Porsche axle or do you use flanges? You can PM me with details - pictures would be great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.