Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Front and rear fiberglass bumpers in SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tdskip
Gentlemen - time for these to find a new home. I don't think these have every been installed, can't really see any damage and no cracks.

Please note the front bumper is smooth without provision for foglights - either a plus or negative depending upon the look you are going for. Openings could be cut of course, just wanted to point it out.

Guaranteed 20 hp bump once installed, 40 hp if you put stripes on them. lol-2.gif

$289 for the pair picked up / delivered in SoCal. Trying to pay it forward a bit (I've seen rears priced at $300+ alone), but make an offer including a promise to be kind to kids and dogs and we will see...
Tdskip
Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Click to view attachment
nditiz1
Wish you were closer. I would take them for my GT tribute.
Tdskip
Not sure how to cost effectively ship these....any ideas?
nditiz1
Same box, wrapped in foam or small bubble wrap. Make shift box via fedex.
kkid
Interested in getting 20 more horses with them. But how do you attache these on the body?
Tdskip
I’ve seen people attach wood or plastic blocks to the back and then glass in a plate with captive nuts so you can attach it like a conventional bumper.
Tdskip
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Sep 13 2020, 07:49 PM) *

Same box, wrapped in foam or small bubble wrap. Make shift box via fedex.

These barely weight anything, so it would be more the shape of the box they have anything that would run up the tab. If you are serious about them I can try to check in the next couple days what it would cost.
Tdskip
Sold to a local SoCal member of this forum, thanks for everyone’s interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.