Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 901 transmission
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
palmer_md
I have a 901 transmission that came out of my car. I am not using this transmission, and I just lost my storage location, so it needs to go quickly. It can be had for whatever amount you want to donate to me for the tranny.

It was a fully functioning and good condition transmission when I pulled it from the car about 3 years ago. But like most used 901 probably could use a refresh.

The trans is located in Redondo Beach CA, and will go to whoever can get here first. I will not be shipping it anywhere.

Thanks,
Michael

palmer_md
QUOTE(palmer_md @ Sep 13 2020, 05:20 PM) *

I have a 901 transmission that came out of my car. I am not using this transmission, and I just lost my storage location, so it needs to go quickly. It can be had for whatever amount you want to donate to me for the tranny.

It was a fully functioning and good condition transmission when I pulled it from the car about 3 years ago. But like most used 901 probably could use a refresh.

The trans is located in Redondo Beach CA, and will go to whoever can get here first. I will not be shipping it anywhere.

Thanks,
Michael

oh, and there are some pictures of it in the build thread noted in my signature.
Robarabian
Ill take it.... I can come next weekend...
and I will donate to your cause.
Robarabian
If that is tool long a wait, I might be able to get there Wednesday evening.

QUOTE(palmer_md @ Sep 13 2020, 05:21 PM) *

Thanks,
Michael

oh, and there are some pictures of it in the build thread noted in my signature.

palmer_md
sounds good. We can talk about pickup location and time in PM discussion you sent to me. This post is mostly to let folks know its "in escrow" haha. Thanks.

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Sep 13 2020, 08:23 PM) *

If that is tool long a wait, I might be able to get there Wednesday evening.

QUOTE(palmer_md @ Sep 13 2020, 05:21 PM) *

Thanks,
Michael

ndfrigi
If in case Robarabian has to pass, can I be the 2nd one? thanks!
MM1
If you, Rob (or Michael, if Rob decides to pass) don't actually need the transaxle to get your car on the road, please let me know, and I'll happily give you a tailshifter I bought here on 914World (never opened it - no idea how it looks inside) + cash. That's the last major piece I need to get mine to runner stage.

Thanks,

Marcus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.