Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Testing the waters: Sport seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BuddyV
I bought these seats a few years ago.... LOVED the way they looked, and once I got them, really liked the way they sit. I am 5'-11" 225 pounds, and I am SUPER comfortable in them.

I made seat adapters for them .... so they will fit onto your 914 rails.

No head rests..... but it appears that they have holes for headrests.

No.... I did not see any labels to indicate the manufacturer.

Yes, the upholstery looks F$#@ing awesome! Diamond pattern on the sides...... corduroy in the centers. TONS of cool patina.

No, not perfect..... there is a very small hole on the side of one seat and the Previous owner glued a leather patch..... looks dumb, if you ask me.... looks fine with the hole exposed

Looking for a set of unique seats ready to slide onto your 914? Like the rally car look? These might be the perfect seats.

$1200 picked up in the SF Bay Area...... or ship at your cost. (Please don't make me pack these.... please. I will buy you beer if you pick up)

Robert (707) 888-1857 text for quicker response

.....Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
BuddyV
.... if anyone knows what these seats are, and can keep me from selling them too cheap, I will buy you something liquid that rhymes with FEER

beer3.gif

Text me at (707) 888-1857
Robert
daytona
Hi,
I am not 100% sure, but those seats look like Paddy Hopkirk seats I use to have in a Mini Cooper. Had similar or same pattern.
Nice looking seats. Good luck with the sale.
Bill.
bdstone914
@BuddyV

I don't know what they are but one of your seat rails is on backwards. It is the non adjuster rail on the seat on the right. I will not allow the seat to go rearward the full range.
Ask me, or Jeffery how I know.

@914_7T3

Click to view attachment
914_7T3
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 14 2020, 08:12 AM) *

@BuddyV

I don't know what they are ut one of your seat rails is on backwards. It it the non adjuster rail on the seat on the right. I will not allow the seat to go rearward the full range.

@914_7T3

Click to view attachment

@bdstone914

Cuz I’m a dumbass, if it wasn’t for @ValcoOscar we’d still be trying to figure it out laugh.gif
BuddyV
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 14 2020, 08:12 AM) *

@BuddyV

I don't know what they are ut one of your seat rails is on backwards. It it the non adjuster rail on the seat on the right. I will not allow the seat to go rearward the full range.

@914_7T3

Click to view attachment

Ummm..... that explains a lot.

Thanks, Bruce!
Mike Fitton
Here this thread on Pelican should help:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...dy-hopkirk.html
BuddyV
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Sep 14 2020, 01:48 PM) *

Here this thread on Pelican should help:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...dy-hopkirk.html

Mike - that's them! Thank you!

.... I didn't see ANY labels to suggest the manufacturer.

Very cool seats..... I hope that someone can use them. They do not fit my build

Robert
bahnzai
Sold! smile.gif
BuddyV
YUP!

Thanks, Danny..... enjoy!

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.