Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Raid Dino Four spoke steering wheel with hub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
This is a very nice Raid Dino leather wheel. It has a late type hub for 1972-1976 914.
Has two conveniently located horn buttons. Needs a new turn signal cancel ring as the tad on this is broken.
Price is $250 with hub shipped, or $200 without the hub shipped.
Dave_Darling
I checked the user's IP address in the BBS software, Googled it, and one result was:

https://scamalytics.com/ip/143.244.34.13

Fraud Score: 82/100

We consider ​web traffic​ from IP address ​143.244.34.13​ to present a potentially high fraud risk. This IP address is operated by MIA whose web traffic we also ​consider to present a potentially ​high​ fraud risk, and is owned by ​DataCamp Limited​ whose web traffic we​ also consider to present a potentially ​high​ fraud risk. In each of these cases, non-web traffic may present a different risk or no risk at all. Scamalytics see medium levels of web traffic from this IP address across our global network, ​most of which we suspect to be potentially fraudulent. Considering only the web traffic where we have visibility, we apply a risk score of 82​/100 to 143.244.34.13​, which reflects the proportion of this traffic which we suspect to be potentially fraudulent. If you see web traffic from this IP address there is potentially a high risk that it is criminals engaged in fraudulent activity. Other types of traffic may present a different risk or no risk. The device on​ 143.244.34.13 is operating ​an anonymising VPN, which could be proxying traffic from another geographical location. The geographical location of 143.244.34.13 is in the United States, however the geographical location of the user could be anywhere in the world.

--DD
CBee
Hmmm.
I spotted this wheel for sale on the bird board last week.
These aren't the pictures from that post but by the "late" written on the bottom, it's the same wheel.
The seller and I exchanged a few emails and I noticed the grammar was a bit off.
I requested better pictures and got little more than " you will enjoy it very much".

Thankfully a member here gave me heads up to vet the seller.
Beware .
bdstone914
QUOTE(CBee @ Apr 18 2022, 11:06 AM) *

Hmmm.
These aren't the pictures from that post but by the "late" written on the bottom, it's the same wheel.
The seller and I exchanged a few emails and I noticed the grammar was a bit off.
I requested better pictures and got little more than " you will enjoy it very much".

Beware .

@CBee

If you are interested in buying the wheel and need more pictures email me at bdstone914 At aol.com
drem914

Hmmm.

Beware .

@CBee
Not sure if this just meant to poke fun at Bruce, but anyone that has dealt with Bruce knows he is worthy fixture around here, a great supplier of parts and wealth of knowledge.
SirAndy
QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 18 2022, 02:51 PM) *

Hmmm.

Beware .

@CBee
Not sure if this just meant to poke fun at Bruce, but anyone that has dealt with Bruce knows he is worthy fixture around here, a great supplier of parts and wealth of knowledge.

@drem914
No, he's pointing out that someone else (not Bruce) is trying to sell the exact same wheel (same handwriting on the back) on Pelican right now.
shades.gif
CBee
Not poking fun or calling anyone here out.

The member here who have me the heads up pointed out that the photos on pelican appeared cropped and I'm guessing the seller borrowed the pictures from some listing in the past and likely doesn't even have the part to sell.
That would explain why they were unable to supply me with any better pictures showing the details I requested and just assured me I'd be happy with the wheel.
Cairo94507
Good looking out - there are scammers all over the Internet looking to steal from you.

Bruce Stone is definitely not one of those people. He is an asset to this community and rock-solid to deal with. He is my go-to guy for all parts. beerchug.gif
drem914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 18 2022, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 18 2022, 02:51 PM) *

Hmmm.

Beware .

@CBee

@drem914
No, he's pointing out that someone else (not Bruce) is trying to sell the exact same wheel (same handwriting on the back) on Pelican right now.
shades.gif

@SirAndy Sorry, sometime my reading comprehension takes a vacation.
bdstone914
I did not take it as anyone poking fun at me. I think the pictures on Pelican came from an old Facebook post. They were taken on an old blanket with part of the blue wall in the background.
Walter012
bdstone914
I did not take it as anyone poking fun at me. I think the pictures on Pelican came from an old Facebook post. They were taken on an old blanket with part of the blue wall in the background.
Walter012 has been blocked on Pelican probably due to Dave Darlings input.
Thanks Dave.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.