Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Finally, I got it uploaded!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
aluminumpork
Alright, this is my first post on these forums. I was one of the kids who came with Rick Ollah and the Alien 914. Aric (his son), Luke and I all were making a video and had planned to post it up as soon as possible, well, my server went down and never came back up until now, buaha. This time I'm hosting from my home computer.

The movie is 11:46 (min/sec) and I rendered it in two flavors: SUPER LARGE, and pretttty small. So those of you with awesome broadband can download the 112meg movie, and those with dial-up can download the 9 meg movie.

Here you go, enjoy, please excuse the sparse covering of the 17 Mile Drive, I just didn't get anything for some reason, also excuse the "not very informative" video of the Alien in the beginning of the movie, we had to put that in there just for school. :-D

Anyways:

Right-click the links and select Save Target As or Save As...

Download Small Video
Download Large Video

If the links don't work I probably haven't finished uploading them yet, try back in a few minutes.

You need a fairly recent version of Windows Media Player to watch them and most likely Windows XP. If they don't play for you, you can get the player here: Windows Media Player (right-click Save As)
rick 918-S
QUOTE(aluminumpork @ Jul 13 2005, 09:30 AM) *

Alright, this is my first post on these forums. I was one of the kids who came with Rick Ollah and the Alien 914. Aric (his son), Luke and I all were making a video and had planned to post it up as soon as possible, well, my server went down and never came back up until now, buaha. This time I'm hosting from my home computer.

The movie is 11:46 (min/sec) and I rendered it in two flavors: SUPER LARGE, and pretttty small. So those of you with awesome broadband can download the 112meg movie, and those with dial-up can download the 9 meg movie.

Here you go, enjoy, please excuse the sparse covering of the 17 Mile Drive, I just didn't get anything for some reason, also excuse the "not very informative" video of the Alien in the beginning of the movie, we had to put that in there just for school. :-D

Anyways:

Right-click the links and select Save Target As or Save As...

Download Small Video
Download Large Video

If the links don't work I probably haven't finished uploading them yet, try back in a few minutes.

You need a fairly recent version of Windows Media Player to watch them and most likely Windows XP. If they don't play for you, you can get the player here: Windows Media Player (right-click Save As)

I just noticed this old post. The links used to go to a home server that is no longer in use. Forrest up loaded the vid to google but it was taken down. I uploaded it to youtube. Hope it stays up forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZkcwPA7OA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.