Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad west exhausts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Triaddave
Friends and family,
I have come to a point in my life that I need to sell Triad west exhausts. if there is anyone interested, give me a call: 360 280-6855. Depending on how much machinery you need, I'd be asking 65K.
rhodyguy
Dave, would that include the jigs for 911s as well?
mb911
Can you pm me the annual sales please. Might be interested in adding to my portfolio
nditiz1
QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 19 2020, 02:38 PM) *

Can you pm me the annual sales please. Might be interested in adding to my portfolio

Ben this could be also be a good sales point for VW guys. I believe several beetle and ghia guys are running the triad exhaust.
Triaddave
It would include all the Jigs. The 914 1.7/1.8, the 2.0, and the 75/76 cars, the 914/6. The header jigs for the 914/4 and the 914/6's, also the pre 74- 911 cars as well as the 993 conversion to the earlier 911's. both the Gillet and the Bishoff flanges.
Triaddave
Based on the current price of $350.00, last year's sales were around $10,000. The exhausts could easily sell for $500. (Bursch does not make 914 exhausts anymore from what I understand).
JamesM
QUOTE(Triaddave @ Sep 19 2020, 12:39 PM) *

Friends and family,
I have come to a point in my life that I need to sell Triad west exhausts. if there is anyone interested, give me a call: 360 280-6855. Depending on how much machinery you need, I'd be asking 65K.

I didnt even realize you were still making exhausts, thought i had heard at one point that you had stopped. Will you still be producing exhausts prior to selling the company? I am currently in the markert for both a 1.7 setup and (another) 2.0 system.

SO.O.C914er
Incredible quality! I purchased a year ago and I’m so happy with the performance and sound on my 2056 motor....package and delivery was spot on......thanks Paul
Triaddave
I will continue to build Triad exhausts until such a time that the business is sold. contact me at triadwest@comcast.net. I'll honor the price of $350.00 until next year if I still own the business.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.