Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tool kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
dhuckabay
Hi

Does anyone have a picture or item list for the original tool kit. Mine is a 74 3 L, not that I would suspect any difference for a four.

Thanks
John
davep
Not sure about the 3L, but the 1.8 & 2.0 got something like this package:
StarBear
Here's mine - 1974 1.8L. All original. I don't think I ever had the short, stubby gray bar that's shown in the response above.
Click to view attachment
dhuckabay
Thanks for the help.
davep
QUOTE(StarBear @ Sep 25 2020, 04:37 PM) *

Here's mine - 1974 1.8L. All original. I don't think I ever had the short, stubby gray bar that's shown in the response above.

That's better. I agree, I have no recollection of such a short bar in a tool kit, but it was the best image I could scrounge up on short notice.
dhuckabay
QUOTE(davep @ Sep 25 2020, 08:15 PM) *

That's better. I agree, I have no recollection of such a short bar in a tool kit, but it was the best image I could scrounge up on short notice.

Thanks again. I am working to get an LE into Concours form. Have a 73 but no tools in it. Been so long since I had one originally that I can't remember. I also don't remember the gray bar. Guy on fleabay that advertises one that no Judge will question. Jack is in good condition, just want to not get a deduct on tools if I can help it. Have 70 6 but know the tools aren't the same as a 4.
StarBear
QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Sep 25 2020, 11:58 PM) *

QUOTE(davep @ Sep 25 2020, 08:15 PM) *

Thanks again. I am working to get an LE into Concours form. Have a 73 but no tools in it. Been so long since I had one originally that I can't remember. I also don't remember the gray bar. Guy on fleabay that advertises one that no Judge will question. Jack is in good condition, just want to not get a deduct on tools if I can help it. Have 70 6 but know the tools aren't the same as a 4.

If you need a jack, I have an extra. It's a 75 or 76, so not concours correct. See photo.Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.