Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - '75-76 fuel pump mount only
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
I need a fuel pump mount for a '75-76. Just the little bracket that holds the pump, I already have a cover. Alternately, if you have one you don't want to sell, could I borrow it so I can replicate one?
double-a
i think i have one of those, will check my stash later today
Gint
I think I have one somewhere that could be offered up to sample for replication. I'd have to find it and that could be a monumental task. Let me know how it works out.
double-a
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 23 2020, 03:26 PM) *

I need a fuel pump mount for a '75-76. Just the little bracket that holds the pump, I already have a cover. Alternately, if you have one you don't want to sell, could I borrow it so I can replicate one?

this the thing you need?
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(double-a @ Sep 23 2020, 06:06 PM) *

this the thing you need?

That's it! first.gif
double-a
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Sep 23 2020, 06:12 PM) *

QUOTE(double-a @ Sep 23 2020, 06:06 PM) *

this the thing you need?

That's it! first.gif

ok pm me an offer, and let me know if you need the bolts and isolators as well sunglasses.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.