Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seats for sale on CL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
steuspeed
These are mine. Asking $400 obo.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/d/p...7200695210.html

JOEPROPER
icon_bump.gif I'm bumping these because they look nice. Also, would like to see pics of the Econoline in your signature...
Jett
These would look great in our Delphi car but we have a new set of the dark green plaid, if anyone is looking.
betz
Wow, that deck is really nice. The seats too, but damn. That deck
Mikey914
Those are nice seats, just not original 914 plaid (maybe 911?)
steuspeed
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Sep 24 2020, 05:28 AM) *

icon_bump.gif I'm bumping these because they look nice. Also, would like to see pics of the Econoline in your signature...

steuspeed
QUOTE(betz @ Sep 24 2020, 08:53 AM) *

Wow, that deck is really nice. The seats too, but damn. That deck

Yep, COVID has given me the free time to actually complete my deck. Massive deconstruct and construct. Cloths line pole footing exctraction. Cherry tree stump and roots. Jack hammered porch. Old cracked patio concrete slab removed. Sanded 3 times. planed borards. Tried different finishes. Added edge boards. All footings poured in custom forms. Tiger Claw hidden screw top. Started in 2012. Yeah I work slow and only when the weather is good.

JOEPROPER
QUOTE(steuspeed @ Sep 24 2020, 04:43 PM) *

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Sep 24 2020, 05:28 AM) *

Those are really NICE!!! Are all of them yours? I just want 1. Love 'em. smilie_pokal.gif
steuspeed
The first white one is mine. 170ci 6 with 3 on the tree 1966. All stock except headers and 2 cherry bombs. 2020 Econoline meet. 19 vans and 11 trucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmzx-REdUSE

sb914
@steuspeed I used to have 62 . I drove that van everyday for years.
Took to Mexico on surf trips . Great times ...
I miss it a lot.Click to view attachment
steuspeed
QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 25 2020, 11:33 AM) *

I used to have 62 . I drove that van everyday for years.
Took to Mexico on surf trips . Great times ...
I miss it a lot.Click to view attachment

Love that side trim.
Tdskip
Nice seat and deck and van, no particular order.

:-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.