Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lucas FJ67 injectors to replace green 2.0 ones?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hi Guys,

It seems the 4 x green 2.0 injectors John Forbes sent me with the "rebuilt" engine he never got running are all NG. I sent them to Mr. Injector for cleaning / evaluation and he said they "weren't serviceable."

Mr. Injector recommended the Lucas / Standard FJ67 injector as a replacement. Anyone have experience with these?
cary
Just put a set of FJ114's in a 1.7. Car runs great. Tuned the MPS, good numbers.
I'm going to go with the FJ67's unless its a CW car. I don't want to be associated
with an engine fire and or complete burn down.

Sorry, the FJ67s are going on 2.0 L.
914Sixer
FJ67 are the correct replacements for the 2.0 L. Having said that, they are non existent so I am told. Lots for web sites show them though.
914Sixer
FJ67 are the correct replacements for the 2.0 L. Having said that, they are non existent so I am told. Lots for web sites show them though.
Craigers17
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 25 2020, 08:20 PM) *

Since I've already bought a set, I didn't "complete" an attempted order to confirm availability, but on RockAuto, their system at least allowed me to put them into the checkout cart???

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/porsche...l+injector,6224
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.