Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.8 engine free in SF bay area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Please take this motor off my hands. Free on a pallet.
Mueller
must not reply...must not reply wacko.gif smile.gif
Allan
Does it run???
scotty b
smile.gif Is shipping included? blink.gif
Mueller
it looks like it used to run...I took a few parts off of it (the dizzy and spark plug wires)

I could pick it up for Bruce Albert and get it ready for him to install in his car.....
ppickerell
GO for it Mike! Then you would'nt have to bring the dizzy back!
ppickerell
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jul 13 2005, 03:47 PM)
Does it run???

Not sure of condition was out of car and on a pallet when I bought it with a roller.
Bruce Allert
Mueller Posted on Jul 13 2005, 04:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it looks like it used to run...I took a few parts off of it (the dizzy and spark plug wires)

I could pick it up for Bruce Albert and get it ready for him to install in his car.....  

thanks for thinking of me Mike. I'd rather have yours since you know forsure it runs good. Don't wanna drive 12 hrs. 1 way for an engine that may/may not run. Did that once sad.gif & it's only got 60 psi ohmy.gif

Is the 1.8 dizzy the same as the 1.7?

........b
Mueller
remember that mine is going to need heads, but if you got those 2.0 of yours, it'll be a sweat little motor....

the 1.8 dizzy is different, no trigger points, better advance

Allan
Well if nobody takes it I have to make a run to San Ramon next week. I might could take it off your hands.
ppickerell
Thanks for your interest, someone on the way now to pick it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.