Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rocker cover speed clips
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bbrock
When I went to put my freshly painted rocker covers on my freshly painted car, I found I was missing just one of the little speed clips for the screws on the ends that thread through the rubber bumper discs. No biggie, I ordered a bunch of speed clips from Belmetric but the standard clip is too long. The rockers need a shallower clip which I'm having a hard time finding online. The clip is 4.2 size which is close to a #6 American screw. I haven't been to the local Ace hardware yet since I live out of town, but I'm not optimistic. Anyone know where to source these?
BPic
QUOTE(bbrock @ Sep 26 2020, 01:42 PM) *

When I went to put my freshly painted rocker covers on my freshly painted car, I found I was missing just one of the little speed clips for the screws on the ends that thread through the rubber bumper discs. No biggie, I ordered a bunch of speed clips from Belmetric but the standard clip is too long. The rockers need a shallower clip which I'm having a hard time finding online. The clip is 4.2 size which is close to a #6 American screw. I haven't been to the local Ace hardware yet since I live out of town, but I'm not optimistic. Anyone know where to source these?

I have this one. Send me your address and it’s yours.

Click to view attachment
FlacaProductions
Maybe check with @dlee6204 - he sells his aluminum rockers and has a hardware kit with them - but maybe it's a little more specific to his rockers?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=344065
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.