Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: VW&Porsche Reunion in Cincy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jamie
VW&Porsche Reunion in Cincy had a great day of weather and turnout yesterday, and there were several teeners among the fans. It is a combination of show and swap, with Bugs being the dominant brand. With such a gathering, what are the odds there would be 2 Delphi Green 914 representatives!! I'm not an expert on VW's but there were several cars that grabbed my interest. I was extra amazed by the diorama details in this tiny shop setting!
mbseto
I was there and hoping to meet a couple 914worlders but realized everyone was walking around so there was no way to connect. Great show though, I'll throw some pics up in a bit...
Jamie
QUOTE(mbseto @ Sep 28 2020, 10:05 AM) *

I was there and hoping to meet a couple 914worlders but realized everyone was walking around so there was no way to connect. Great show though, I'll throw some pics up in a bit...

I spoke to 2 other teener attendees that had never heard of 914World, so I hope they join in the fun in the future!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.