.cyl
9144guy
the wheel emblems spin when the wheel spins
9144guy
orange county choppers built this around 220 thousand dollars
9144guy
also has a air ride system so it dosent knock any fillings in your teeth out
MecGen

SSSsssssssshhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!
Good day at the office homi
Later
Joe

beerchug.gif
Lou W
Very Nice smilie_pokal.gif
Brad Roberts
Scary. I have been in your shop with Cory Jump. Several years ago.

B
redshift
ohmy.gif

Hope you guys aren't missing anything!

rolleyes.gif

M
Rand
Man, that thing has a longer wheelbase than a 914!
scruz914
I am trying to figure out the Lincoln connection? confused24.gif

Nice bike though. Better be at $220k!
Rand
They pulled some Lincoln styling into the design theme, but it's all about the marketing. Amazing how much Discovery Channel (American Chopper, Jesse James, etc.) has affected the market.
URY914
If you watch OCC they use two guys to put a bike together in about 2 weeks it seems. Now the cost of the parts is more than thier labor I figure. But for that bike to cost 220K there has to be 50-75K profit in it.

But the money is coming from corporate maketing budget so who cares.

I watched them again on Monday night. And guess what, the parts come back from the painter or plater and they don't fit...............again. wacko.gif

My rant is now concluded on OCC. Please move along.

Paul wink.gif
redshift
I don't like OCC bikes.

I love WCC bikes.

M
xsboost90
yeah they usually seem to have too much room between the tank and the motor- makes a crappy handling bike- and too much crap on them for me. A couple of them are sweet though. I watch that biker build off all the time, ive seen many of those guys build better bikes in 10 days, like the lincoln bike though.
ematulac
agree.gif

They were showing biker build-off all day long on July 4th. They had some really kick-ass bikes on that show.
JmuRiz
QUOTE (Rand @ Jul 13 2005, 08:44 PM)
Man, that thing has a longer wheelbase than a 914!

I think you might be right...get out the tape measure!
Brett W
I heard the price on a set of wheels that one of the guys on the Biker Build off paid. The rear wheel alone was 15K$. Just for the wheel. It was a one off billet piece. Now if one wheel cost lets say 8K, then what does the rest of teh bike cost. Labor is not as expensive as say all the chroming and paint.

Imagine the price of the wheels on the Lincoln bike? HOw muchy do you think it cost to set up those cylinders?
URY914
Than Boyd must be getting $500K for his cars. He has a crew of 3-5 working for 6 weeks to get one of those rods out the door.

It just seems $200K is alot for two wheels without a body.

Paul
Rand
I like the tighter beefier look without the raked forks, like Excile Choppers...
user posted image
URY914
I agree. Sorta short track dirt bike look. wink.gif

P
airsix
My favorites are the bikes from Confederate Motorcylces.
airsix
Their stuff just screams "machinery". Up close it's all aircraft fittings, cheeze-head hex bolts, counter-bored holes, billet, composites... Art as a product of function alone. My wife would say "it looks so utilitarian." and I would say "I know. Isn't it beautiful!" laugh.gif

-Ben M.
MikeP
me want, me want, gives me the preciouse!
MJHanna
QUOTE (airsix @ Jul 14 2005, 11:44 AM)
Their stuff just screams "machinery". Up close it's all aircraft fittings, cheeze-head hex bolts, counter-bored holes, billet, composites... Art as a product of function alone. My wife would say "it looks so utilitarian." and I would say "I know. Isn't it beautiful!" laugh.gif

-Ben M.

I'd take one of their olders hellcats (used) their new ones are to much $$$
redshift
Wow! I love that one.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.