drem914
Nice appearance
Root_Werks
Looks sharp!
Mueller
Looks nice, really like the side profile pictures of the cars on this page:

http://autoatlanta.com/rawnew/carselect.html
jaredmcginness
Really nice improvement. Give your web designer a raise.
Frankvw
nice look&feel. I say yes.
Chris914n6
My problem with your website wasn't the look, it's how long it takes to find a part, all the irreverent parts I get in search, and then there are multiple options based on price with no determination of the difference/brand/quality.
beech4rd
I think your Macan is a Cayman. Looks good though.
Cairo94507
I like where you are headed with that. I could not get any 914 parts to populate at all. I am guessing this is a work in progress. I too appreciate all you do for us. beerchug.gif
Sprout
Yes!! Love the more modern look! I hope a responsive design is included for mobile devices, as I do more browsing on my phone/tablet than the laptop.
brcacti
Congratulations on a successful Porsche business and hobby.
Ansbacher
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Sep 29 2020, 02:24 PM) *

My problem with your website wasn't the look, it's how long it takes to find a part, all the irreverent parts I get in search, and then there are multiple options based on price with no determination of the difference/brand/quality.

I totally agree with above observation. Also, I could never figure out why one has to select "Shop Accessories" when looking for general parts. To me, accessories are things like air fresheners, fuzzy dice, steering wheel covers, etc.

Ansbacher
ctc911ctc
Happy to see the blurry focused graphics gone - though the old site was VERY functional and easy to find parts.

Good luck with the new site George!

Will be using it today!
ctc911ctc
If you are used to Google Search (which we all are) internal search is broken (in comparison) at every site.

Do the search with google and it will find it INSIDE George's site - I do this all of the time with 914World, 914Rubber, etc.........

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Sep 29 2020, 12:24 PM) *

Betty
I think the new look on the test site looks awesome! first.gif

But regarding finding 'all the irreverant parts'... I don't know, I personally really enjoy stumbling across those.

If you've never been to the KaleCoAuto website - you should check it out. I'm proud to say I have a bottle of their premium quality Blinker Fluid sitting on the shelf right now! aktion035.gif
PanelBilly
I was expecting a photo of you with a new haircut poke.gif
Jett
Looks good George. Minor comments, below.
Please note that I use an iPad Pro large, in landscape.

1. The home page images are mapped to the main menu items (good) , but the mapping may not be intuitive to the Customer. Additionally, when I click on the image the menu description text (very large font) quickly appears over top of the image.

It might be worth always overlaying the menu description text or present the text when there Customer places their mouse, pen, or finger over the picture. Alternatively, the designer can find pictures that better represent the menu mapping, like showing actual parts instead of a nice engine to represent “Parts and Accessories”.

2. I like the Parts and Accessories page, but the year links are hard to select with a finger. There are a lot of iPhones and iPads out there smile.gif and probably an easy fix, like a dynamic list of years that is presented when the Customer hovers with mouse, pen, finger over the model type. Or a bigger link font and a bit more spacing.

3. I like the rich experience and then being able to quickly switch to diagram view.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.