Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight parts needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
FJ1200
Greetings,

I am trying to get both of my headlights pointed somewhere near straight ahead. Does anyone have the the headlight "bucket" as a separate piece lying around? This would be the piece that the the bulb sits into and the stainless ring attaches to. Some previous hack replaced the 4mm phillips screws with wood screws, hence the threads are gone and the holes are oversized. I really don't want to pay upwards of $200 for a used complete assembly.

Thanks,

Dan
mepstein
I believe I have an extra. I’ll be home tomorrow and I can grab it. Probably do it for less than $200 laugh.gif
Just the cost of shipping will be fine.
PM me your address and I’ll drop it in the mail.
mark
EdwardBlume
I may have one too. Same price 0

Love the Yamahas - my first one was. SR 5000
bdstone914
@FJ1200

' date='Sep 29 2020, 09:58 AM' post='2855274']
Greetings,

I am trying to get both of my headlights pointed somewhere near straight ahead. Does anyone have the the headlight "bucket" as a separate piece lying around? This would be the piece that the the bulb sits into and the stainless ring attaches to. Some previous hack replaced the 4mm phillips screws with wood screws, hence the threads are gone and the holes are oversized. I really don't want to pay upwards of $200 for a used complete assembly.

Thanks,

Dan
[/quote]

Looks like Mark or Ed can help you but are you looking for both buckets?

Get some 4mm stainless steel allan head screws to reassemble them. Much easier to put together and not dropping the trim screw down the hole.
mepstein
@FJ1200
FJ1200
Awesome, looks great. You are a lifesaver.

Thanks again.

Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.