Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Soon On BAT - 73,2.0 SoCal - No Rust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MotoJaxx914
Hello All

I wanted to put the feelers out. I have a great 73 914 2.0 that will be listed. The car has always been in CA, no rust & drives great. About 5k was put into the drivetrain to make is a nice smooth driver, it is.

The car was scheduled to go for paint & interior, not a huge amount but enough to bring it to a stunner.

I am interested in selling the car - BAT will give it a reserve of $19k

If interested, feel free to ask away

Thank YouClick to view attachment
Cairo94507
Looks like a great car to start with; that puppy looks like it is sitting pretty low. Of course, if you are serious, please post a lot of the usual photos of the entire car, inside and out. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
MotoJaxx914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 29 2020, 01:09 PM) *

Looks like a great car to start with; that puppy looks like it is sitting pretty low. Of course, if you are serious, please post a lot of the usual photos of the entire car, inside and out. GLWTS. beerchug.gif

thank you - yes, will do
MotoJaxx914
QUOTE(MotoJaxx914 @ Sep 29 2020, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 29 2020, 01:09 PM) *

thank you - yes, will do

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
flat4guy
Nice car - was it ever in Nor Cal?
MotoJaxx914
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Sep 29 2020, 07:09 PM) *

Nice car - was it ever in Nor Cal?

Hello - yes the car was bought in Sacramento as new. It stayed in northern cal for quite some time - I believe Palo Alto before down south. The car was stored for many years and when i purchased. I went through the lines, fuel tank and got the motor perfect - it was in good shape but i started there with all the top things.

I am avail to answers more questions or images if interested in the car. My best email is brandwagonusa at gmail

Thank You
MM1
Nice - yes, more pics please!

Any idea how many times it's been painted (ivory white)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.