Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: O...M...G! 914Rubber hits it out of the park!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Betty
The things they do for customer service! cheer.gif

What we just received from ordering during their 9/14 sale is spectacular!! cheer.gif cheer.gif

All of the stuff we received with lightning fast speed!!! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Well..... I mean... the 914 parts are great and all, but the PACKAGING PAPER is a HUGE hit with our two cats! 914Rubber truly DOES provide something for every single freaking member in our 914 family!
Cairo94507
I have ordered quite a few parts from 914 Rubber and each order has been promptly shipped and arrived well packaged. I just recently order a couple spare relays and a window crank. Received it all in 3 days. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
Thanks guys. We try, but if you ever have any issues or something isn't working correctly on the site let me know, we are a very small operation but are trying to compete with the big boys.
CHIZ 914
Me too and Max loves me some box as well
jim_hoyland
Me too agree.gif My recent orders have been fast. Scott does a terrific job filling/shipping orders. smile.gif
ValcoOscar
Got my latest 914Rubber shipment yesterday!!!!

Oscar

beer3.gif
Click to view attachment
second wind
Shout out to MacKensie as well!! She just helped me and will have my parts in the mail by lunchtime. We are all so lucky and our cars are so damn lucky as well. Thank you 914 Rubber et al. !! smile.gif
MM1
Yep - thank you, Mark, McKenzie, Scott and everyone at 914Rubber - you make us (and our ol' 914's) smile!

drooley.gif
BillC
QUOTE(Betty @ Sep 29 2020, 06:32 PM) *

Well..... I mean... the 914 parts are great and all, but the PACKAGING PAPER is a HUGE hit with our two cats! 914Rubber truly DOES provide something for every single freaking member in our 914 family!

Requires pictures of the cats with the paper, or it didn't happen. happy11.gif
wes
Always happy with their excellent products, expertise and above all old fashioned Friendliness. Not sure how I could have built my car without them. beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(BillC @ Oct 2 2020, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Betty @ Sep 29 2020, 06:32 PM) *

Requires pictures of the cats with the paper, or it didn't happen. happy11.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Garland
Now available at 914 rubber, got mine last month. Fast shipping. As you can see performed flawlessly. No nicks, no errors.
Trunk torsion bar tool.
Click to view attachment
Mikey914
Love the cat pics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.