Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 GT2 Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dgale914
1974 914-6 GT2 Car - 3.5L twin plug with 50mm PMO carbs. Roughly 350hp at crank, Electromotive ignition, Peterson remote oil tank, 915 trans with cooler, ZF LSD, WEVO side shift tail housing, WEVO shifter, Billet Transaxle side cover, new axles, Big Red calipers, 18" wheels, APR carbon wing, carbon hood, carbon doors, carbon roof, and a lot of other typical goodies for a full race prep'd car.

A very refined car that will beat GT3s around any track. Pictures don't show the drivers seat as it is out to be recovered with an OEM cover. It's a Sparco Circuit halo seat. $45K obo (gearbox + motor receipts by themselves total over $55K) Motor has only a few hours on it.

Pictures Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ECR...EQv?usp=sharing
ARC Driver
What would need to be done to this to make it street legal?
Racer
QUOTE(ARC Driver @ Oct 1 2020, 03:36 PM) *

What would need to be done to this to make it street legal?

That would depend on what state you live in. I would think you would need a compliment of lights (head and tail, maybe side markers), Horn and wipers. You might also need to meet state emissions too. Some states have more liberal guides depending if registered as classic/antique vs daily driven. Plus, you would need a title or Bill of Sale, again, based on your state, to begin the process.
dgale914
It's a race car. 2" off the ground so it would take a lot including lights, wiring, etc. to be legal in any state.

Buy it for track use. You would be hard pressed to find a better built 914 race chassis.
dgale914
Bump

Reducing to $35K. There's $58K in engine and trans receipts.
eric9144
icon_bump.gif
smokin' deal for $35k, I already have too many in the garage, someone get this!
dgale914
Bump
smokin' deal for $35k
buz914
Sent you a PM

Give me a call!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.