Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT - yesterday my windshield today my office
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trevorg7
As some of you read yesterday I took a rock in the windshield on my way into the office. Today on my way in I got a call that a duck flew into and through my office window. It went through the double-paned glass and died on my desk. WTF!

I've never seen anything like it and don't really want to know whats going to happen tomorrow.

Never-the-less if you don't like to see dead ducks pissoff.gif and my apologies wink.gif and don't scroll down...but I had to share!

T
Trevorg7
another
Trevorg7
last one
Qarl
Dinner?

Duck al'orange?

Peking duck?

Yummy!

Mueller
AFLAC
MattR
lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

thats soooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stop laughing

i mean, im sorry your glass got ruined...
MoveQik
The picture with his head under the desk is about the funniest thing I have ever seen. That is good stuff.

Remind me to not stand next to you should I ever meet you in person. laugh.gif
Dave Bell
Is it duck season?.... check for bird shot in the office and keep an eye out for guys walking around in camoflage outifts.

..... and be glad they weren't hunting Buffalo
bjorn jacobson
Got a permit? laugh.gif
Rand
Dang it Meuller, you made me laugh Mike's Hard Lemonade out my nose. First I see T's post and I'm like... whoah, that's wild... then, scrolling down, kinda sad.... then I scroll down and see the head sticking out from under the desk.... that's funny.... then I scroll down and see AFLAC and it hit me just right. Crap, where's the towel.

Ok... you think THAT was bad, look what happened to me on my drive home from work:

user posted image

Ok, not really.

Man T, what are the odds? Can't wait to see what happens to you next. I hope it's GOOD next time!!!
Trevorg7
Yeah it was pretty funny, no doubt. It spread through out the entire organization, nationwide, pretty quick. By the end of day we had memorial pictures of "Dixie" up around the office.

T
Downunderman
Bird strike at 250 kmh.
Downunderman
xscb
Downunderman
sadfg
Downunderman
cvbm
Downunderman
hjkl;
Meredith
QUOTE (Howard R @ Jul 13 2005, 11:33 PM)
Bird strike at 250 kmh.

Who wants fast food for dinner?
Jeroen
what ever you do tomorrow, stay away from elephants, piano's etc. ohmy.gif
redshift
I look at that driver's seat, and I wonder why there is splatter where the head goes.

smile.gif

M
MJHanna
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 14 2005, 05:21 AM)
I look at that driver's seat, and I wonder why there is splatter where the head goes.

smile.gif

M

He was DUCKING..... happy11.gif
redshift
huh.gif laugh.gif
bd1308
so a bird attacked a car at bullet speed when it was in the driveway?
anderssj
looks like pheasant under glass
MJHanna
Nope its a Duck, you mallard rolleyes.gif
Lyressa Roberts
So sad on the first one...that's just gross on the second one. Yuck. I would not have wanted to be in THAT car when that happened.
Trevorg7
clap.gif Ok so far so good. No rocks in the windshield and no ducks on the desk...today is a new day!

T

Brando
QUOTE (redshift @ Jul 14 2005, 03:21 AM)

smile.gif

M

EEEeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuugh my mouth was open!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (Meredith @ Jul 13 2005, 10:42 PM)
QUOTE (Howard R @ Jul 13 2005, 11:33 PM)
Bird strike at 250 kmh.

Who wants fast food for dinner?

ohmy.gif laugh.gif chairfall.gif
bd1308
å˙∆˚¬ˆˆˆœ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.