I may be regretting this but selling all of my track cars and race car soon. I have owned this 914 for almost 4 years and have clean Texas title. Car has been registered and used with an antique plate. Few track days, where car performed flawlessly and kept up with many newer cars on the track. Have not driven it for almost 2 years. Was planning to move it to newly acquired remote garage and keep it but realized that this car should be driven. Could not start, charged battery, engine turned but starter seems spinning that looks like getting of adjustment. I spoke with one Porsche 914 guy and he thinks starter needs shimming. I have no time to tinker with it at this moment and will try to sell it now and if no reasonable offers will be made, going to keep it in a remote garage until may be few years later, when I will feel like messing with it. This is not your typical Porsche 914. Highly modified, rare to find rust free car. Here are the major specifications:

Body: 1972 chassis , red and black exterior with custom graphics, black interior, fiberglass flared fenders, fiberglass rocker panels (not installed), original seats, both seats are adjustable, roll cage, 5 point harness. Extra gauges include oil temp, oil pressure. This car gets lots of attention every time it goes out.

Suspension: 911 front suspension with 5 bolt wheels, drilled rotors, 944 brakes, 23mm sway bar, 180 lb rear springs, 5 bolt, 5 speed transmission.

Engine is a very fast 1.7L bored (don’t really know exact capacity but possibly 2.0 or 2.1 Liter) 4 cyl. dual Dellorto 48 carbs, with additional remote oil cooler in front, braided oil line. I don’t know for sure who prepped the engine but previous owner mentioned Porsche shop in Georgia.

About 3 years ago replaced all transmission shifter bushings,transmission fluid, engine oil, filter, new clutch and flywheel. I have rocker panels and will include them with the car if you want to install them. Price $19900. Could not upload multiple photos but it is on eBay now.