Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914-6 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
Several original 914-6 spare parts I no longer need.

Oil Filler neck with cap and dip stick (unique to 6 only) $150 SOLD

Throttle bell crank lever on trans (914-6 only rare) $175 will include new bushings
SOLD

Excellent condition stock front engine mount $125 SOLD

Oil feed hose tank to pipe #901 107 821 00 (near new) $60 SOLD

Front shift rod for 914 side shift (1973-76) was on my side shift conversion I took back to stock. $40 SOLD

Prices do not include actual shipping.

Thanks

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Gint
I'll take the front engine mount please. PM sent with shipping, payment details, etc...
T.Rick6
I'll take the oil filler neck and dipstick please, PM me your PP info please
aturboman
PMs sent
guy.huxley
I would like to be next in the queue for the filler neck and dipstick if it doesn’t sell.
Thanks,
Guy
Optimusglen
Edit: no need, I misunderstood
aturboman
Hi Glen this is a stock side shift front tunnel rod. My car had an entire side shift set-up installed including the front shifter.

I returned it back to stock 914-6 configuration.

QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Oct 5 2020, 08:49 AM) *

In interested in the shift rod. Shipping price to Minnesota 55448?

For clarity, is this required for a 6 swap into a side shift car?

Optimusglen
QUOTE(aturboman @ Oct 5 2020, 11:01 AM) *

Hi Glen this is a stock side shift front tunnel rod. My car had an entire side shift set-up installed including the front shifter.

I returned it back to stock 914-6 configuration.

Oh, I understand now. I have no need for it then, thank you.
PaulFV8
I’ll take whatever left. Shipping to 20170

Thanks.
Gint
Robert,

I'm planning to do a side shift conversion on my /6. The original transaxle case has a crack and I have a side shift transaxle with 6 gearing. What did your conversion use for the rear rod? Stock SS unit? Thanks
aturboman
Hi Mike the rear rod was made from a stock 914-4 side shift rear rod. It had the curved section removed and replaced with a straight section of similar tubing.

Mount is being shipped today, thanks.

QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 5 2020, 04:47 PM) *

Robert,

I'm planning to do a side shift conversion on my /6. The original transaxle case has a crack and I have a side shift transaxle with 6 gearing. What did your conversion use for the rear rod? Stock SS unit? Thanks

Gint
Thank you sir! On both counts.
aturboman
All these parts have been sold and shipped.

Thanks to everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.