Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Old Stock Jongbloed Series 305 3pc Wheels - 16 of tem, 15 and 16
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - PRICE DROP TO $1800 per SET OF 4

This is 16 New wheels, purchased for a Porsche 944 race car project that never happened. They have never had tires mounted. A few of them were unboxed to test fit on the car, but that is it.

Jongbloed is a high end custom wheel manufacturer. These wheels cost $1200 each with the black finish a few years ago. They still support the Series 305 wheel, so you can get replacement lips, barrels and centers if you need to make them a different size or repair damage. They have forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers for strength and light weight.

There are 8 of the 15x10 and 8 of the 16x10. These are not old, beaten, raced on wheels - they are new other than sitting in boxes for a few years. A few of the lips have some polishing defects that I barely noticed, but tried to photo and wanted to mention.

Will sell in sets of 4 for $2500, or make an offer on the lot. Even if you have to resize some/all of them, this will be a huge discount.

15x10 with a backspacing of 6 3/16"
ET of about 20mm
5x130 Bolt Pattern
Weight 14.8lbs

16x10
Backspacing 6 3/16"
ET of about 20mm
5x130 Bolt Pattern
Weight 16.4lbs

Click to view attachment
PaulFV8
Would you post a picture of just one wheel please.

Also what are the dimensions on the half sections?

Thanks
greggearhead
Unfortunately, 914 world is not allowing photobucket links - I've got LOTS of pics, but can't easily post them here. Also, it won't let me add any more photo attachments.

Inner total width(to edge, not bead) is about 7.5"
Outer total width is about 3.5"

Here is the listing on Pelican -

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...-them-3-pc.html
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
EDIT - PRICE DROP TO $1800 per SET OF 4
greggearhead
Still here...
greggearhead
Make an offer if interested.
gereed75
Those are sweet! Free bump.
greggearhead
Thanks

I just put them on ebay - so act now if you are interested!
greggearhead
1 set of 16s sold.

1 set of 16s left
2 sets of 15s.

Priced at 1600 a set now
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.