Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triad West Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mmichalik
I ordered this a few weeks ago from Dave and he created yet another beautiful system.
It arrives tomorrow.
It feels almost like Christmas!

Gint
I love mine. Have fun.
SO.O.C914er
agree.gif so happy with mine. To me it’s the best out there.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 6 2020, 02:05 PM) *

I love mine. Have fun.

agree.gif
Tdskip
Obviously this needs a video with sound as a follow up!

Have fun.
rhodyguy
Dave is still making them. I would suggest those interested in one contact Dave and get in line.
mmichalik
I have to say that Dave has been AWESOME to work with through the build. He's communicated every step of the way. Provided some really good insight and is just a very personable guy.
Since the motor is ready to go back in, I'm going to spend the weekend getting the Tangerine cable linkage set up and the exhaust installed.
One more step in the process.
Tdskip
QUOTE(mmichalik @ Oct 7 2020, 09:34 AM) *

I have to say that Dave has been AWESOME to work with through the build. He's communicated every step of the way. Provided some really good insight and is just a very personable guy.
Since the motor is ready to go back in, I'm going to spend the weekend getting the Tangerine cable linkage set up and the exhaust installed.
One more step in the process.

Sounds like good progress.
Gint
Dave is a great guy. Ask him what color it is that he uses. I need some touch up. He told me once and I've forgotten. beer.gif
Triaddave
I ONLY USED TWO MAIN COLORS THROUGH THE YEARS.
ALL PAINT I USE IS THE VHT 2000 DEGREE STUFF.
"CAST IRON" # SP 998 IS A GREY, BROWN COLOR
"FLAT BLACK" # SP IO2. THEY DO NOT MAKE A HIGH TEMP IN GLOSS.
TIPS ARE "GLOSS BLACK" BRAKE CALIPER PAINT RATED AT 900 DEGREE. IT IS EASY TO CLEAN, RESISTS BUG AND TAR.
I ALSO OFFER CHROME TIPS FOR AN EXTRA $15.00 EACH INSTALLED.
GIVE ME A CALL OR E-MAIL.
360 280-6855 TRIADWEST@COMCAST.NET

THANKS, EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT REVIEWS, DAVE @ TRIAD
Gint
Thanks @Triaddave !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.