Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars in the canyon show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914-300Hemi
Went to cars in the canyon show and it had a great assortment of brands. There were 2 914’s
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

They also had cars from Ford vs Ferrari
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
brcacti
Thanks for posting those interesting pictures driving.gif
second wind
Wow Ravi.....awesome pics and what a great looking venue. So what is car numbered 5 in picture number 4? What are all of those cars in the same picture? Thank you very much and hope to see you soon. Clutch cable day for me.
gg
914-300Hemi
Those are Ford GT40’s and Ferrari’s 330 from the movie.
They were cars used in the movie Ford vs Ferrari. The Ferrari had a Chevy motor in it and someone made the comment that they were more reliable. lol-2.gif
brcacti
So # 21 is that the farrari ??? I thought that one was extra exotic looking, look at the rounded windshield. driving.gif
Blue6
Ravi, did you get a chance to see what powered that orange 914 hot rod?
bkrantz
Very cool.
914-300Hemi
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Oct 11 2020, 07:19 PM) *

Ravi, did you get a chance to see what powered that orange 914 hot rod?

The silver was a 6 and the orange car was a 4. Didn’t get a chance to talk to the guy. My wife spoke to him and he is from Puerto Rico and stores his car here.
DANNYMAC
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Oct 11 2020, 02:17 PM) *

Those are Ford GT40’s and Ferrari’s 330 from the movie.
They were cars used in the movie Ford vs Ferrari. The Ferrari had a Chevy motor in it and someone made the comment that they were more reliable. lol-2.gif

How did you know about this show ? I was looking everywhere for any meets, rallies, shows, nothing... Going to the Nor Cal meet up Nov 5-8
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.