Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Misc 914 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aturboman
Charcoal canister plastic 1974 style, no cracks one original hose $40
SOLD

Click to view attachment

Original fuel cap from my 1970 914-6. Patina is very nice, seal is not dry or cracked.
Replaced with NOS $50 SOLD

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Fog lights and grilles also from my 1970 914-6. Lights are in good overall condition to restore or use with patina. Grilles were lightly media blasted at one point so chrome is dull, but no damage or cracks. $200 set

SOLD

Charcoal canister strap and early headlight brush holders 914-6. No rust, strap was re-plated. $20 each strap or holders SOLD

Click to view attachment

Rear shock upper hardware, re-plated $20 set
Click to view attachment SOLD

Prices do not include actual shipping, insurance, or PP fees.

Thanks
Gint
I'll take the gas cap please.

And all of these as well.
Charcoal canister strap and early headlight brush holders 914-6. No rust, strap was re-plated. $20 each strap or holders

What the hell, throw in the canister too please. I've been thinking about getting one of those back on my /4 to help with the gas fume smell.
Ohtsquared
QUOTE(aturboman @ Oct 12 2020, 11:12 AM) *

Charcoal canister plastic 1974 style, no cracks one original hose $40

Click to view attachment

Original fuel cap from my 1970 914-6. Patina is very nice, seal is not dry or cracked.
Replaced with NOS $50

Fog lights and grilles also from my 1970 914-6. Lights are in good overall condition to restore or use with patina. Grilles were lightly media blasted at one point so chrome is dull, but no damage or cracks. $200 set

Charcoal canister strap and early headlight brush holders 914-6. No rust, strap was re-plated. $20 each strap or holders

Click to view attachment

Rear shock upper hardware, re-plated $20 set
Click to view attachment

Prices do not include actual shipping, insurance, or PP fees.

Thanks

If the grills aren’t pitted, I’ll take them and fog lights. PM sent.
aturboman
All parts SOLD, thanks1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.