Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Some More Items That I Don't Need Anymore
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
1. A pair of nice original under-body air deflectors that keep your motor running cooler. These create a low-pressure region under the car which helps to pull in more cool air from the engine lid's fresh air grille. Originally installed on 'late' cars, they can easily be retro-fitted to early cars.

$20. U pick up, or $30. shipped (CONUS)
SOLD 10/15/20

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. A nice tunnel-mounted heater control lever assembly with good red knob. The chrome lever shows a little rust-pitting, but all-in-all, it's in pretty good working condition, and perfect for a daily driver if yours doesn't look this nice confused24.gif

$25. U pick up, or $35. shipped (CONUS)

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

... OR, you can buy this one on ebay for $80. laugh.gif ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911-914-He...5.c100752.m1982

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Nice, 'late' (shorty) rear valance (will fit all years). A couple of very minor dents that can be easily massaged out, but no rips or tears. It only had some insignificant/minor surface rust, but it's now primed with black Rust Reformer, ready for minor hammer/dolly work, a final sanding and color/coating of your choosing.

$75. OBO U pick up. Shipping is optional - cost will be based on your zip code
SOLD 10/15/20

Before:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
euro911
... and More After:

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
@euro911

2. A nice center console-mounted heater control lever assembly with good red knob. The chrome lever shows a little rust-pitting, but all-in-all, it's in pretty good working condition, and perfect for a daily driver if yours doesn't look this nice confused24.gif

That heater lever is for non console cars not for console cars.

euro911
Duly noted ...
bob164
I will take the air deflectors and the real valance. Check your PMs.
Bob
bob164
Bob
euro911
QUOTE(bob164 @ Oct 14 2020, 03:24 PM) *
Bob

All PMs checked, and replied to type.gif
euro911
Thanks Bob. beerchug.gif

I'll look for more 'late' stuff when you shoot me a list :shades
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.