Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S cool looking new seats.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porscheaddic
-----SOLD-----Was planning on installing these on my 70 914-6 clone, but decided to go stock. The seats are aftermarket with factory 914 seat tracks and hardware. The two pull handle rings are broken, but still function as is. The seats look much like something Singer would install in the 911's they backdate/build. Asking $600 for the pair plus shipping if needed.

Thanks,
Vince
BillJ
Who makes these? Why not using?
anglophone1
If these were my side of the Allantic I’d have them immediately- very nice!
Tdskip
QUOTE(BillJ @ Oct 13 2020, 04:43 PM) *

Who makes these? Why not using?

"...decided to go stock..."

^^^^^
In the ad mate.
Gint
I am absolutely interested. Who made them. What is that material? What part of California are you in? PM sent.
porscheaddic
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 13 2020, 03:45 PM) *

I am absolutely interested. Who made them. What is that material? What part of California are you in? PM sent.

Seat are made in China. Very good quality vinyl and good craftsmanship. For shipping purposes seat are at 92345 zip code.
Gint
Let me kick that around for 30 minutes. Have any larger pictures? You can email them. I'll PM address.
porscheaddic
More close up pics of the seats.
Asking $500 plus shipping. Prefer local pick up at zip code 92345.

Thanks
Gint
QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Oct 13 2020, 05:47 PM) *

More close up pics of the seats.
Asking $500 plus shipping. Prefer local pick up at zip code 92345.

Thanks

For that price I'm in Vince. I will take them. I'll send a PM And I'll come pick them up within 3 weeks.

I merged the two threads together.
sfspeed
Interested if not sold. Sent PM
db9146
Do the threaded inserts in the bottom of the seats really line up with the stock 914 seat rails? Those look a lot like a pair I bought but when they got here, the rails wouldn't bolt on.
DK23
Could you post where you purchased these seats?
dakotaewing
QUOTE(DK23 @ Oct 13 2020, 11:47 PM) *

Please... @porscheaddic
Gint
I'll ask Vince about that the next time I hear back from him.
Gint
@dakotaewing, @DK23
Vince said he'd come along later and address some questions.
IronHillRestorations
Do you know if they’re available without the brass thigh burners? Not a fan of the grommets in the seats
porscheaddic
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Oct 14 2020, 06:34 AM) *

QUOTE(DK23 @ Oct 13 2020, 11:47 PM) *

Please... @porscheaddic

I purchased the seats from a customer of mine who decided to go orange plaid, and stay more original. I'll contact him and find out where he purchased them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.