Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used SSI Heater pipes $74 Shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
My spare set. Ready to go. $74 shipped

PP: a914nut@email.com
Gint
Will those fit ok Mark? On SSIs? If so I'll likely take them. I have one.
dlee6204
I’ll take them if Gint doesn’t.
914Sixer
They will fit either one. I will double check the stock in the morning.
Superhawk996
av-943.gif

I was betting those wouldn't last long!

I'm surprised Mark didn't have PM's lined up before they even hit the classifieds. beerchug.gif
Freezin 914
I understand these are sold, but if you have another set, I would buy them.
Gint
I thought I only had one. Let me look...
Gint
Yeah, I only have one. Weird. I’d like a nice set. I will take those Mark. They are stainless yeah? I need to get the heat back on my /4. Look what I found when I was in the basement. Brand new.

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Going to Mike G at this point. Found these from Automobile Atlanta, not sure if they are SS. Click to open screenshot
Gint
In that picture, those look like mild steel to me. But that isn't a show stopper. I want to put some decent heat parts on this new motor. Which I guess isn't new any more, but it's not a grease pit either. You get the idea...
Gint
Are you sure what you have and what you pictured from ebay are one and the same? What you have looks better made than those in the picture to my eye. And what you have looks like the single that I have.

I'll take them either way, but now I'm curious.
rhodyguy
The valve end of the eBay set is weird.
bdstone914
@gint

QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 13 2020, 07:58 PM) *

Are you sure what you have and what you pictured from ebay are one and the same? What you have looks better made than those in the picture to my eye. And what you have looks like the single that I have.

I'll take them either way, but now I'm curious.

The ones Mark has are real SSI. The AA ones are repro.
Gint
Nice. Thanks Bruce. PP coming Mark.
914Sixer
Shipped, should have them Friday.
Gint
Not in a hurry. As always, thanks Mark.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.